Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes sir that’s the site I have pulled up to check. Nothing yet of course. Good to hear it only took 3 days for yours.
with-in 24 hours after arriving at yard trucking was scheduled and showed on site. Dealership was 110 miles away. Left and arrived same day.

Blakes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Cactus Gray can have a black or the carbonized gray roof. I think all the badlands have only those two roof color options. I got the carbonized gray roof on my CG and I was worried about it not matching but I like it.
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 23BE6BBD-356A-4C64-A260-37172B90BDFA
It looks great! I ordered the same color combo and pkg so it’s nice to see it. Was thinking the door handles would be black but i must have misunderstood. Now I can’t find it in any of my paperwork (but it’s really not important).

madcat811

Outer Banks
First Name
MadCat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Been monitoring the train my BS OB is on and figured I'd update for people who are curious on timelines. It shipped on 12/31 with an ETA of 1/23-1/29 to reach my dealer in the Northern VA/DC metro area. As of this morning, the train made it to Yard Center, Illinois which I believe is just outside of Chicago. Therefore its completed roughly 3/4 of the way to me, so fingers crossed I can pick it up on the early end of the ETA or sooner ?

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
It looks great! I ordered the same color combo and pkg so it’s nice to see it. Was thinking the door handles would be black but i must have misunderstood. Now I can’t find it in any of my paperwork (but it’s really not important).
The door handle matching body color is standard on OB trim and part of the premium package on BL if memory serves.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Got the call yesterday that my Bronco Sport arrived and picked it up today. To finish this exercise, here is my final timeline:

- 8/30: Ordered
- 10/5: Received email from Ford indicating schedule week of 11/22/21
- 11/24: Received email from Ford indicating schedule changed to week of 12/6/21
- 11/20: No new emails from Ford since 11/24, but tracker now shows "in Production" but no production date or ETA date
- 12/7am: No new emails from Ford since 11/24, tracker still shows "In Production" but tracker now shows a production date of 12/6/21 & an ETA date of 1/6/22
- 12/7pm: Received email from Ford indicating our Bronco has been built. ETA on tracker still shows 1/6/22.
- 12/9: Tracker says shipped (no email from Ford yet confirming that) and ETA still says 1/6/22
- 12/10: Received email from Ford indicating Bronco has been shipped. ETA on tracker still 1/6/22.
- 1/7: Got a call from my salesperson indicating my Bronco Sport was there. Picked it up the next day.

My order was: Badlands + Premium Pkg + Moonroof + Cargo Mgt + Co-Pilot 360 + Cargo Mat/Floor Liners

One interesting twist is mine came with a gray roof, even though I never ordered it. It's not noted on the window sticker nor did I see that code on my order confirmation. The dealer cannot figure out how that happened. Given the primary color was already Carbonized Gray my wife liked it with the gray roof just fine (her vehicle) so we elected to take it as-is instead of waiting 4-5 months for another one.

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) IMG_20220108_153211889

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) IMG_20220108_153222035
Congratulations! That color with the roof looks so good together. I hope you and your wife enjoy your new Bronco!

Blakes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks -
The door handle matching body color is standard on OB trim and part of the premium package on BL if memory serves.
Thanks - you’re right!

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any idea who trucks them over in Southern CA? No update since it got here Saturday afternoon. Hoping for a quick turnaround
Sorry I don't know who that would be. Maybe the same, I check.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
When have y’alls vehicles been arriving at the dealership in relationship to the ETA date on the tracker? I have an estimated delivery date of 01/29. I’m hoping they give some cushion with the date and it arrives earlier than that!
I was hoping the same. However, mine was scheduled for delivery the week after Christmas and I still do not have it. It arrived at the Chicago rail yard and has been sitting there for 3 weeks. Apparently they have no truck drivers available to bring a load up to WI. My dealer now has 4 bronco sports and 2 mavericks just collecting dust there.

I'm just sitting here hoping some clown doesn't back a forklift into it, cuz I have no ETA and no clue when it will actually get moved. Over 3 frickin weeks. To move 90 miles.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
I'm still in production since 12/22. Have a feeling my order to turn around time is likely going to be close to 5 months by the time I pick it up (being shipped to the Northeast) :(

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
I think on the 22s the black door handle is an extra option.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I think on the 22s the black door handle is an extra option.
On Badlands, body-colored door handles come with the Premium Package. Black is standard.

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
I'm still in production since 12/22. Have a feeling my order to turn around time is likely going to be close to 5 months by the time I pick it up (being shipped to the Northeast) :(
BK, mine has been delayed at the port in Quonset Point, RI, we think (trying to reconfirm with the dealer here in southeastern CT. Apparently, Covid cases have temporarily diminished the numbers of transport truck drivers. Mine was due at dealer’s on Friday, 1/7, now postponed until 2/9 (earlier, I hope).
Sponsored