Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

madcat811

Outer Banks
First Name
MadCat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Trucking company is showing that my wife’s Big Bend was delivered to our dealer in PA this morning. Hopefully will get a call later in the day to arrange pickup for the weekend.
How long did it take to arrive once it shipped? Just curious
Sponsored

madcat811

Outer Banks
First Name
MadCat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Oh also for anyone tracking their shipment, don't forget you can set up a phone number to call and run through the prompts automatically. For example, here is the phone number I have saved for Norfolk Southern to check progress on CTTX692354: 1 (800) 635-5768,,,,,,2,,,2,,,2889#,,692354#,,,1

It runs through the prompts itself and gives you the info you want right around the 1 minute mark. The first part is the NS phone number, the commas are pauses, the two 2s are the answers to two prompts, the 2889 is the numerical version of CTTX, the #s indicate you're finished entering the info, etc. Just makes things faster and easier as I don't need to actually interact with my phone.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Hopefully you’ll be in with me then. Ordered 11/6. Nothing yet on my end either.
Similar timeline here! Is next scheduling date the 10th? I thought I remember reading they schedule on a certain day of the week.

Reactions: MJE

Mike20

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
How long did it take to arrive once it shipped? Just curious
29 days from when I got the shipped email from Ford on 12/7. The estimated delivery date from that email was 1/1-1/7 so mine arrived right around the middle of that.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Similar timeline here! Is next scheduling date the 10th? I thought I remember reading they schedule on a certain day of the week.
I think that’s right from what I recall reading too.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I think that’s right from what I recall reading too.
I ordered in early December so curious if mine will be scheduled on or around Jan 10, or if I'll have to wait until the next schedule batch.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
I ordered in early December so curious if mine will be scheduled on or around Jan 10, or if I'll have to wait until the next schedule batch.
That'd be a super quick scheduling if so. Typical scheduling has been 2-3 months out.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
My wife ordered hers on 12/4 and from the info I haver been able to gather we are not likely to see scheduling until Feb or March. Would love to hear something earlier but this is the way it goes when ordering a new generation or model the first couple of years, at least in my experience.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
@Interstate did you get yours yet? Mine has been sitting in Chicago Heights waiting for a ride since 12/21. My original ETA was 12/31-1/6, now 1/9.

Interstate

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
@Interstate did you get yours yet? Mine has been sitting in Chicago Heights waiting for a ride since 12/21. My original ETA was 12/31-1/6, now 1/9.
Mine was there since 12/21 as well. It got assigned trucking company yesterday. They delivered it at about 3AM this morning. The dealer is prepping it right now. I live 1.5 hours away from Chicago Heights. We will pick it up this afternoon.

Interstate

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
That'd be a super quick scheduling if so. Typical scheduling has been 2-3 months out.
It all depends on if a dealership that you are ordering from has an allocation and how many people at that dealership are waiting for a Bronco Sport. I ordered on 9/22 and got scheduled on 9/24.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Anyone with a January 24th build date?? Haven't heard anything in a while and no update emails or when I look up my order... just wondering if anyone has heard if they'be been pushed back if they were originally scheduled for that date.
I have the same build week and haven’t heard anything either so I’m assuming we’re good.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

TnyM

Badlands