bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Velocity blue is my favorite Ford color by far. You should be able to see it on some of their other vehicles on the lot.
Yeah, i've seen it but was worried I wouldn't like it on the bronco sport. I was dead wrong. It's beautiful.
Sponsored

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Unreal it’s not even an option on the big Bronco. Great feature
I thought that was strange too when I was going back and forth between the sport BL and the regular black diamond.

Shockingly (to me) both use the same Sync 3.0 system while most Ford continue to use Sync 4.0 in prelude to a total Google takeover.
Seems odd to to be using the sync 3 system. When 4 has been around a while and it’s what they are using in the bigger model. Over the air updates for the system would be nice vs having to manually install. I do use Apple car play for music calls navigation etc so not sure what else I’m really missing on sync 3 that I would get with 4.

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
I thought that was strange too when I was going back and forth between the sport BL and the regular black diamond.

Especially on the models with wash out flooring

Seems odd to to be using the sync 3 system. When 4 has been around a while and it’s what they are using in the bigger model. Over the air updates for the system would be nice vs having to manually install. I do use Apple car play for music calls navigation etc so not sure what else I’m really missing on sync 3 that I would get with 4.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Build and price for 2022 Bronco Sport is now live. Bronze Smoke doesn’t look quite right compared to Lincoln’s I’ve seen pics of. Still don’t know which color to get !

Link: https://shop.ford.com/configure/broncosport/model/customize/base
The bronze smoke looks like a lighter Kodiak brown I actually like it better than what we thought the color was going to look like on that other car that people were using as an example

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm not thrilled at the change in APR either. Granted it's a small change, but I'm a real b**** about my money, and specifically about a bank getting more of it every month. I guess I should expect the higher rate and zero incentives on a brand new model year. It's not like they are having trouble finding buyers for these...
Super confused by mentioning the APR? Do most of you not take the loan out through your bank? The dealership laughed when I asked if they could get a lower rate than what my bank gave me. Also for anyone else reading this, look around the internet checking to see if your job allows you or if can get a membership somewhere to get you X-Plan pricing. It's not available on the Big Bronco but is on the Sport. I got better than sticker price on my FE with it plus the warranty and maintenance plans are very worth it compared to anything the dealership will offer you.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Super confused by mentioning the APR? Do most of you not take the loan out through your bank? The dealership laughed when I asked if they could get a lower rate than what my bank gave me. Also for anyone else reading this, look around the internet checking to see if your job allows you or if can get a membership somewhere to get you X-Plan pricing. It's not available on the Big Bronco but is on the Sport. I got better than sticker price on my FE with it plus the warranty and maintenance plans are very worth it compared to anything the dealership will offer you.
I'm still doing my homework, but I have yet to find anything that beats the Ford financing by very much. I'm probably looking for a 60 month term. Ford's is 2.9% (up from 1.9%).

I am pre-approved for auto financing through my credit card company. They are offering me 2.45% And my bank says it will go as low as 2.6% for well qualified customers. So yeah, these are both better than the current Ford financing, but only by a little bit. So I guess unless anything changes with the Ford offer, I'll probably be looking at around 2.5%. Before Ford changed it, 1.9% was definitely the lowest I saw. My credit score is around 770.

Last edited:

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
I've toyed with the idea of getting a '22 Badlands for the 2.0L engine, but not having wireless Sync 4 would be bummer if getting another new car. Any idea of when the Google platform will be rolled out across the models?
Sync 4 brings very little new to the table over Sync 3. Largely because it’s on its way out so not much continued effort being spent on development. Sync 4 offers wireless CarPlay / Android Auto and makes better use of larger screens like in the Bronco or Mach-E/ Lightning. That’s pretty much it. Wireless is handy. Wish it were a thing on Sync 3.

No news on when they’ll roll out the Android based infotainment platform. GM is already doing it on their new trucks and SUVs. Ford has announced they’re intending to do it. I’m actually surprised they’re not doing it for the Lightning. Which also leads me to believe it might still be a while.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
The bronze smoke looks like a lighter Kodiak brown I actually like it better than what we thought the color was going to look like on that other car that people were using as an example
It’s a bit different than what the colorizer and configurator show, just like all the colors. Here’s a Lincoln Aviator in Bronze Smoke. I think I like it, but would still prefer Kodiak. ..this is that other car I think.

https://www.joerizzalincolnoforlandpark.com/new-Orland+Park-2022-Lincoln-Aviator-Reserve-5LM5J7XC4NGL02572

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s a bit different than what the colorizer and configurator show, just like all the colors. Here’s a Lincoln Aviator in Bronze Smoke. I think I like it, but would still prefer Kodiak. ..this is that other car I think.

https://www.joerizzalincolnoforlandpark.com/new-Orland+Park-2022-Lincoln-Aviator-Reserve-5LM5J7XC4NGL02572
There are five or six different Lincoln’s on Auto Trader that I’ve looked real close at. On one of them there’s a closeup of the door jam sticker that shows the color being quite dark. Then other pictures look real light.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Build & Price is Live! 31BC93FE-AE58-41DD-A1CD-1E0DAC1B0568

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Before Ford changed it, 1.9% was definitely the lowest I saw. My credit score is around 770.
Ford offered 0.9%/60 months earlier this year. Ford Financing had the best rates, even with aggressively shopping around. It's good to have a few in your back pocket when visiting the dealer but no one could beat or match Ford's rate at the time.

Wireless is handy. Wish it were a thing on Sync 3.
Wireless connectivity + wireless charging would be pretty slick. I frequently bump my phone or hit a pothole or something, causing the charger to disconnect. More of an issue with my phone charger port, but wireless eliminates that failure point altogether.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
If you look at the pics on the bronco sport page, it's definitely lighter. Not my personal taste and I like Kodiak Brown better, but still a nice color.

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you look at the pics on the bronco sport page, it's definitely lighter. Not my personal taste and I like Kodiak Brown better, but still a nice color.
I think we’re gonna go for it. Should hide dirt really well and I’m lazy. Don’t wash cars often

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
I think we’re gonna go for it. Should hide dirt really well and I’m lazy. Don’t wash cars often
Yeah, I couldn't get black because I never wash my cars either. Have a white Telluride that's filthy all the time. My grey Jetta doesn't show dirt too bad. Hoping the velocity blue doesn't show much dirt.

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm still doing my homework, but I have yet to find anything that beats the Ford financing by very much. I'm probably looking for a 60 month term. Ford's is 2.9% (up from 1.9%).

I am pre-approved for auto financing through my credit card company. They are offering me 2.45% And my bank says it will go as low as 2.6% for well qualified customers. So yeah, these are both better than the current Ford financing, but only by a little bit. So I guess unless anything changes with the Ford offer, I'll probably be looking at around 2.5%. Before Ford changed it, 1.9% was definitely the lowest I saw. My credit score is around 770.
Yeah I would 100% keep searching around, I got a 1.75% through my bank. My credit at the time was around a 760. I wish I would have seen that 0.9% mentioned. But good luck! I can't wait to see all the new colors driving around.

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hoping the velocity blue doesn't show much dirt.
I went and looked at one of the big broncos in the velocity blue at the Bronco Off-roadeo event I went to and it definitely hides the dirt well!
Sponsored