SlapLeather

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey!
This is Belle… she’s sweet!
I’m running 245/65R17 - 1 1/2” Spacers. She rubs a bit in the front, not bad. I may do a tiny grind mod at some point. I just picked up a new Winch, so I’ll be working on that mod. I’m making it front/rear removable.
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 55F06B47-CDE4-470A-B2CE-6DF46DE2E13C
Sponsored

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey!
I’m running 245/65R17 - 1 1/2” Spacers. She rubs a bit in the front, not bad. I may do a tiny grind mod at some point. I just picked up a new Winch, so I’ll be working on that mod. I’m making it front/rear removable.
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 55F06B47-CDE4-470A-B2CE-6DF46DE2E13C
Can't wait to see your set up; I've been trying to figure it out. Been torn between a "super winch" or do a rear hitch mounted winch ??‍♂

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Hey!
Nice setup! What wheels do you have, I'm surprised that your 245's rub. From what I've read all over 245/65r17's are the biggest tire that won't rub, without a lift, especially on a Badlands. I had the dealer install that size on my Big Bend (I pick up this weekend).

SlapLeather

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nice setup! What wheels do you have, I'm surprised that your 245's rub. From what I've read all over 245/65r17's are the biggest tire that won't rub, without a lift, especially on a Badlands. I had the dealer install that size on my Big Bend (I pick up this weekend).
It’s the 1 1/2” Spacers that caused the rub. It was fine before I installed those. It’s a minimal rub. I’m going to give her a bit of a workout this weekend, before I grind on her, to see if there are anymore spots. Good luck on Big Bend!

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Picked her up yesterday. BS Big Bend. Dealer replaced stock tires with Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 245/65r17's, no lift. I can't really hear road noise but can feel there are more aggressive tires on her. Four and half hour drive home, drove great. Looking forward to some trail rides, but almost afraid to get her dirty. Waiting for her big brother to arrive now.

Got it at Granger! Thanks to Chip, Jay, Javan and the crew for making it a smooth transaction!

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport BS front.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport BS corner.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport BS Side.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport BS Tire.JPG