jakeguitar01

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hey guys, I made some General Maintenance Videos for the Bronco Sport and would like to share them here! So far I've only made videos pertaining to Battery Replacement, Engine Air Filter Replacement, Battery Key Fob Replacement, and Cabin Air Filter Replacement. I hope these videos help, I am planning to make a few more videos including an Oil Change video and such. I will update them here. If you'd like to see any videos done on any other topic, let me know. Anyways, please like and Subscribe to support my channel, I would really appreciate it.

Engine Air Filter:

Cabin Air Filter:

Battery Replacement:

Key Fob Remote Battery Replacement :
Sponsored

Last edited:

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Appreciate all the YouTube mechanics and DIYers. Look forward to the oil change video!

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
Thanks for the videos. Nice stuff. One question though, why disconnect the sensor on the air cleaner cover? I can see doing that if you cut the two ties holding the sensor wire to the cover so that you can completely remove the cover, but if not, I don't see a reason why. Is there some other reasoning? Thanks.

Freddy Turbina

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Following this! I agree that stock jack and iron usage would be great, and putting in the spare. I’m sure if I get a flat in the middle of nowhere I’ll be flustered enough to search for a video ?

Two other things I’d love is spark plug replacement and hood jack stand locations.

Bless you for getting this all together!

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Following this! I agree that stock jack and iron usage would be great, and putting in the spare. I’m sure if I get a flat in the middle of nowhere I’ll be flustered enough to search for a video ?
Why wait until you have a problem? When you have some time, try installing the spare tire. If you’ve never had to do this, you may be surprised how difficult it can be without the proper tools (I recommend a telescopic wrench which will make loosing the lug nuts so much easier: https://www.amazon.com/Cartman-Telescoping-Lug-Wrench-Wheel/dp/B00RF95TDC). As a bonus, if you ever do get a flat you’ll know exactly what needs to be done, instead of frantically searching for a video while you sit on the side of the road. ??

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks for the videos. Nice stuff. One question though, why disconnect the sensor on the air cleaner cover? I can see doing that if you cut the two ties holding the sensor wire to the cover so that you can completely remove the cover, but if not, I don't see a reason why. Is there some other reasoning? Thanks.
Yeah, that's not necessary. One of the first things I did with my FE was put a K&N in and I didn't disconnect anything; just loosen the clamp and pop the cover off.

OP
OP
jakeguitar01

jakeguitar01

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
J
Yeah, that's not necessary. One of the first things I did with my FE was put a K&N in and I didn't disconnect anything; just loosen the clamp and pop the cover off.
It's not nessesarry, however if you want to pop off the entire cover for better access to the filter, and to clean any debris from the filter compartment, you must disconnect that wire and any associated clips to get the entire cover off.

GreatMV

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Nice job on the videos, Jake. I :thumbsup: each of them onYouTube.

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Awesome videos! They are so helpful. Thank you!

Would it be possible for you to make a video on how to manually shift the vehicle into neutral in the event the battery dies? I know you have to remove the cover that is to the left of the steering wheel, but I'm worried I'm going to break it!

CARPDMR

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks great and I'm sure it will help a lot of folks out.
Suggestions:
Accessing and replacing fuses.
Spare tire/jack use
Infotainment screen settings for headlights etc
Just off the top of my head.
Definitely a spare tire use vide would be huge!

OP
OP
jakeguitar01

jakeguitar01

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hi guys, I am working on creating some videos based on your suggestions! In the meanwhile, here are a few videos on Installing some accessories:
Install and review of Aeroskin II fender protector:

Install and review of rear bumper protector:

I am currently working on an Oil Change video and the Curt Hitch installation. Again, Please Like and comment on the videos, it will really help my channel and hopefully make these videos more recommended to others. Also subscribe if you want updates on future videos!

OP
OP
jakeguitar01

jakeguitar01

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hi guys, I just got around to making a video detailing how to do an oil change on my Big Bend. Lemme know what you guys think! Please pass around the video as you please and give me likes and comment on the video if you found the video interesting!

Anything will help out my channel and I greatly appreciate it!
Sponsored