2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Last two pics were before I swapped tires and rims

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
Nice but much better with the original wheels. Just cant see the appeal of those steel wheels. Looks like the standard donut spare.

OP
OP
21BRNCO-SPORT

21BRNCO-SPORT

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks really clean and nice. I like it. Good d mix of subtle aftermarket decals. Well done.
Thank you . Yeah I don’t like the outer banks badged so removed them and added bronco horse to drivers door and rear hatch . In person really looks nice and get lots of compliments from passer by’s . I put the hood and door decals on myself . Patience and following YouTube Recommendations on install really helped .

OP
OP
21BRNCO-SPORT

21BRNCO-SPORT

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nice but much better with the original wheels. Just cant see the appeal of those steel wheels. Looks like the standard donut spare.
Thanks , I feel tires are always a personal preference and I really like the simple yet blacked out look with the steel wheels against the carbonized gray paint . Makes it look more sporty and rugged . And with Midwest salty winters easier to keep clean and looking nice. If I wanted glamour I’d have bought a Lincoln . The joy of customizing is making your own ……different from the herd .

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Looks great! How is the horse applied? With an adhesive or did you have to punch through the metal to bolt it on?

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Same tire on factory 18" wheels
I thought about changing the wheel but I chose to stay factory it's got a nice look. But I get what he says everyone has their style and I know a lot of people who prefer that steel style rim. Just like some prefer chrome or alloy, personal preference. Truck looks awesome, where'd you get the mustang emblems? I love the one on the back really evens it out.

Ford Bronco Sport My personalized Bronco Sport pics PXL_20210425_151305269
What’s your tire size if you don’t mind me asking?

OP
OP
21BRNCO-SPORT

21BRNCO-SPORT

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks great! How is the horse applied? With an adhesive or did you have to punch through the metal to bolt it on?
Came with tape but it’s white foam tape I took tape off and added the red 3m adhesive tape they use for emblems . Works way better but a pain to cut around all the intricate edges . Some patience and clean cuts worked perfectly

OP
OP
21BRNCO-SPORT

21BRNCO-SPORT

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Same tire on factory 18" wheels
I thought about changing the wheel but I chose to stay factory it's got a nice look. But I get what he says everyone has their style and I know a lot of people who prefer that steel style rim. Just like some prefer chrome or alloy, personal preference. Truck looks awesome, where'd you get the mustang emblems? I love the one on the back really evens it out.

Ford Bronco Sport My personalized Bronco Sport pics PXL_20210425_151305269

SN95

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2011 Fusion, 2003 Mach 1
I like it! Well done! The wheels give it a 'duty' look. I like the Bronco in the back. it looks like its have a black chrome on it. How do i get one? thanks!
Sponsored