Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Here is my info. Someone please tell me this is just a bad joke.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623171806916
Sponsored

MNSmith

Badlands
First Name
Marena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
What is going on with the Ford tracker? Went into production, after 4 delays, on 6/3 and had estimated delivery date of 7/12. Thought, okay, reasonable. Now I checked today and I have the estimated delivery date of 10/31. That’s absurd, no way this can be true. Anyone else experience this?

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
What is going on with the Ford tracker? Went into production, after 4 delays, on 6/3 and had estimated delivery date of 7/12. Thought, okay, reasonable. Now I checked today and I have the estimated delivery date of 10/31. That’s absurd, no way this can be true. Anyone else experience this?
Yes a bunch of us that were that supposedly in production last week have all had the ETA pushed to 10-31. No real answer yet. I hope it’s a mistake.

MNSmith

Badlands
First Name
Marena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yes a bunch of us that were that supposedly in production last week have all had the ETA pushed to 10-31. No real answer yet. I hope it’s a mistake.
God I hope so, I’m without a vehicle and need one badly!

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God I hope so, I’m without a vehicle and need one badly!
I'm in the same boat my wife and I have been without a car since January. Were making the best of it but it's getting really old.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
So, I called Ford Marketing, Ford Customer Service and my Dealer, and no one has heard about not building vehicles and crazy Oct delivery dates. The date has got to be a glitch so I would give it a few days to work out.
This is my two cents: I would assume that Ford would not commit a VIN and/or build date without already having all the parts identified and locked in for the vehicle. It would be very costly if they start all those wheels in motion, and just say, nah, let's not build it.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, I called Ford Marketing, Ford Customer Service and my Dealer, and no one has heard about not building vehicles and crazy Oct delivery dates. The date has got to be a glitch so I would give it a few days to work out.
This is my two cents: I would assume that Ford would not commit a VIN and/or build date without already having all the parts identified and locked in for the vehicle. It would be very costly if they start all those wheels in motion, and just say, nah, let's not build it.
I sure hope your right. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad sign that so many of us that had a build last week got pushed to 10-31 ETA. It seems odd for sure that they all pushed to the same date. Fingers crossed, and we wait.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sure hope your right. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad sign that so many of us that had a build last week got pushed to 10-31 ETA. It seems odd for sure that they all pushed to the same date. Fingers crossed, and we wait.
I saw a Cactus Grey BL on my way home for lunch. Neat color. That was my second choice behind my Cyber O.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
M&M, what was the number you called for Ford Marketing?
I sure hope that M&M randomly got connected to the "wrong" person on the customer service line. Ive called a couple of times and got totally clueless folks so I gave up calling that number.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sure hope that M&M randomly got connected to the "wrong" person on the customer service line. Ive called a couple of times and got totally clueless folks so I gave up calling that number.
Yea, agree, it sure does depend on who you get.
It didn't make sense what was being said . In my eyes, there is no way Ford would lead people along pretending there car is being built and then not deliver for 4+ months. If so, they would have a major image problem on their hands. The first Virtual Car Company.
Hopefully it will clear up soon.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Maybe the 10/31 ETA bombshell is a conspiracy to get some of us to back out of our orders so dealers can get a better price than what we negotiated. Maybe they don't like me because I was sent e-mail confirming X-PLAN eligibility and pricing.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
We have not seen any case in the past where Ford said a BS was in production and it wasnt. We also have not seen any cases where Ford holds a BS for months after its built. So 10/31 date prob a glitch in system I am guessing.

My friend ordered a "14 GT500 years ago. Ford held it at factory for a month after it was built and would not disclose why. And that happened a lot with the mustangs back then. If Ford suspected quality issue they would hold and correct before release and what ever the issue was they would keep top secret no info to dealers ect.

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ordered BL fully loaded, BL package, moonroof, tow, 360+ on 3/24. Original build date 5/17 moved to 5/31. Called support number just now and guy said prod. date moved to 6/2. I don't have a good feeling with that date after reading through these jumps to July production dates. Fingers crossed.
Update: Tracking website showed went into production 6/4. No email confirmation of this. few days later, estimated deliver date to dealer came out for 7/7/21. Today, still in production, not built yet after 3 days in prod. and estimated dealer delivery date has changed to 10/31/21 :crying: Any ideas on what the reason may be? Only thing I can think is perhaps all the parts were not sourced as once before thought.

Frustrating!! My current ride needs about $8k worth of work that I'm avoiding putting into it but may not be able to avoid all of those costs if this thing really does take til Halloween.

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Same exact thing. Just saw today. Wondering if its a part that was sourced and then "wasn't" and if it's something I can do without to speed this ish up.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
If you guys need to call the Ford Bronco marketing team, try this number - 800.334.4375 option 1 for English then option 3 for Bronco orders and reservation. Hope this helps. We all share the same frustration.
Sponsored