Waiting room

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Ditto with my March 30th order, but and BB with BB package. I have an order confirmed and a vin - but nothing else... Well, besides what seems to be an ever moving build week...
There are over 500 bronco sports in the Detriot area. Unless you got some great deal from your dealer, I am sure you can find a BB that is close enough to your build.
Sponsored

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
For those that had their ETA dates changes to 10/31 this morning.... someone on the FB page said that the tracker glitched and showed something completely ridiculous but the next day was back to showing the correct ETA and was delivered on time..... I have a call into my dealer so hopefully this is a random glitch....

Mine was theoretically built on 6/3 with an ETA to dealer of 7/5/21 for reference

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Mine updated this morning, with my first ever delivery date
Ordered On 1/23/2021
Estimated Dealer Delivery 7/14/2021

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
There are over 500 bronco sports in the Detriot area. Unless you got some great deal from your dealer, I am sure you can find a BB that is close enough to your build.
agreed. My ordered Badlands,tow, oversized tires in Area 51 is built and shipping. It shows an ETA of July 7 to Rochester MI. but based on arrivals particularly to Detroit it will be sooner.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Dealer got me with a 500 dollar non-refundable deposit. I'm not to the point where I'm ready to just eat the 500 dollars...

And I'm not too keen on "close enough". I am a drive it til it dies kind of vehicle owner, and if I'm going to have it that long, it is going to have all the bells and whistles I wanted in it.

So I reckon I really have no beef to gripe - I've made my own bed at this point. But still frustrating.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Dealer got me with a 500 dollar non-refundable deposit. I'm not to the point where I'm ready to just eat the 500 dollars...

And I'm not too keen on "close enough". I am a drive it til it dies kind of vehicle owner, and if I'm going to have it that long, it is going to have all the bells and whistles I wanted in it.

So I reckon I really have no beef to gripe - I've made my own bed at this point. But still frustrating.
My dealer has actually said he would return my deposit if I decided to go another way. Not like they won't be able to sell the vehicle once they get it.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
My dealer has actually said he would return my deposit if I decided to go another way. Not like they won't be able to sell the vehicle once they get it.
My small rural dealers are being hit hard with vehicle shortages and lagging sales. I see it on ALL manufacturers' lots. I think they would not refund me and then also sell it if I backed out of the order now. The little guys are really hurting right now... but that's also probably why my order keeps getting pushed back = small dealership.

BUT I've searched an open ended radius, and there was only one dealer that had what mine was as ordered +360 (which I didn't order) - and I inquired about a dealer transfer - which was a no-go. And I don't think I want to drive 15 hours for a vehicle...

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Got an update from my dealer - apparently this date is a “worst case scenario” date. He is working on getting more info, it’s not due to chips per the regional rep.... he will have more info in a day or two and will call me back.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Got an update from my dealer - apparently this date is a “worst case scenario” date. He is working on getting more info, it’s not due to chips per the regional rep.... he will have more info in a day or two and will call me back.
Thanks for sharing the info, please let me know what you hear. My dealer is horrible about getting back to me. If I wasn't 5 months into the order with them I'd switch to another dealer in a second.

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford does not assign VIN unless a Build Week date has be assigned. So if it has a VIN it has a Build Week date.
Perhaps, but the Ford Order Tracker shows "not in production" and the FordBroncoSport Tracker shows Window Sticker Not Available yet.
My dealer shows not scheduled and I have never received an E Mail from Ford at all.
I have had a VIN for over a month.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
For those that had their ETA dates changes to 10/31 this morning.... someone on the FB page said that the tracker glitched and showed something completely ridiculous but the next day was back to showing the correct ETA and was delivered on time..... I have a call into my dealer so hopefully this is a random glitch....

Mine was theoretically built on 6/3 with an ETA to dealer of 7/5/21 for reference
confirmation mine was built on 6/3
And in route to San Antonio.
7/5 is my eta to dealer.
Doubt it will take a full month to get from Marfa to San Antonio.

i feel so bad for everyone and how Ford has handled this. There has to be a better way, even with shortages out of their control .

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room DF55DB31-8023-47B4-9D75-57C12978C1AA

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
My small rural dealers are being hit hard with vehicle shortages and lagging sales. I see it on ALL manufacturers' lots. I think they would not refund me and then also sell it if I backed out of the order now. The little guys are really hurting right now... but that's also probably why my order keeps getting pushed back = small dealership.

BUT I've searched an open ended radius, and there was only one dealer that had what mine was as ordered +360 (which I didn't order) - and I inquired about a dealer transfer - which was a no-go. And I don't think I want to drive 15 hours for a vehicle...
You are only 4 hours away from outskirts of Detroit ;)

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
confirmation mine was built on 6/3
And in route to San Antonio.
7/5 is my eta to dealer.
Doubt it will take a full month to get from Marfa to San Antonio.

i feel so bad for everyone and how Ford has handled this. There has to be a better way, even with shortages out of their control .

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room DF55DB31-8023-47B4-9D75-57C12978C1AA
It's probably like flights, your bronco will go to Detroit then Atlanta then San Antonio.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Just called Ford marketing and they confirmed that even though it said our car was in production and we had a 7/7 delivery date, the car is not actually made and will be delivered 10/31. We ordered our Baldands 10/1/2020!
I
M&M, what was the number you called for Ford Marketing?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Meanwhile:
My order of 18 March appears on the Ford Tracking site as "confirmed" but I have never heard a peep from Ford that they intend to produce it.
A BL with BL package, moon roof, tow, 360, Falken tires, etc.
I have a VIN but nothing else.
Yet, Ford plans to make the new Maverick pickup in the same plant and offer the same non-existent options.
Lots of luck !
I am no "Nostradumass", but I predict the reason why FORD stopped taking Badlands model orders back in mid April is because they need the 2.0L Ecoboost engines (that would normally be put into BS Badlands models) for Maverick production.
Sponsored