First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I'm in almost the same boat, got an email today with a production date for the week of 6/28, the second week the plant will be shut down.
Probably bug in the automatic emails and later we get pushed to July? Or did Ford decide to open plant make some late June who knows?
Sponsored

Last edited:

JEspey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL; 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Reading all the order delays makes me glad I found one with my 2nd exterior color choice and 2nd seat color choice. We’ve had the BL for 7 weeks now and it’s a blast to drive. We looked up and down Florida, Georgia and North Carolina before we found ours about 100 miles away.

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Ordered 3/29/21
1st build date: 5/21/21
2nd build date: 6/7/21
3rd build date: 7/12/21
4th build date:???

SharonCT

Badlands
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3 convertible
Reading all the order delays makes me glad I found one with my 2nd exterior color choice and 2nd seat color choice. We’ve had the BL for 7 weeks now and it’s a blast to drive. We looked up and down Florida, Georgia and North Carolina before we found ours about 100 miles away.
me too!! My latest build date (ordered 2/8, orig build date 5/10, then 6/28) was now 7/28. But at the beginning of May I was rear ended in my 2003 Saab while at a stoplight ?, which escalated the need for my new BL Bronco Sport immensely (beyond just the obvious general impatience and frustration).

I started searching East coast, and Midwest for my specs. Lots of dead ends until finally found it (!!) in a tiny town in Minnesota!
Flew out there Sat AM of Memorial Day weekend to pick it up! Drove it back to CT with stops in Minneapolis for friends, Ohio for family.
It’s been a dream - great ride that whole long way!

OP
OP
DakotaBronco

DakotaBronco

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
me too!! My latest build date (ordered 2/8, orig build date 5/10, then 6/28) was now 7/28. But at the beginning of May I was rear ended in my 2003 Saab while at a stoplight ?, which escalated the need for my new BL Bronco Sport immensely (beyond just the obvious general impatience and frustration).

I started searching East coast, and Midwest for my specs. Lots of dead ends until finally found it (!!) in a tiny town in Minnesota!
Flew out there Sat AM of Memorial Day weekend to pick it up! Drove it back to CT with stops in Minneapolis for friends, Ohio for family.
It’s been a dream - great ride that whole long way!
Congrats on your find. You're going to really enjoy it!

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I was able to snag a BL/BL through the dealer I ordered from on 2/16. Still have that unit on order and it has showed in production since 6/10. Now plant is down for two weeks. Don't know what to think, it shouldn't take that long to build. Is their tracking system inaccurate? Has the unit been pulled aside becuase of a part shortage?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I was able to snag a BL/BL through the dealer I ordered from on 2/16. Still have that unit on order and it has showed in production since 6/10. Now plant is down for two weeks. Don't know what to think, it shouldn't take that long to build. Is their tracking system inaccurate? Has the unit been pulled aside becuase of a part shortage?
Probably chips if you ordered the badlands lux package. I'd guess they see chips coming into play soon and it's easier to use the build parts available and simply add the chip when they are available...makes a lot more sense.

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
That's what I was told yesterday from Ford Marketing, I ordered a Badlands with BL Pkg 360 Assist and CMS.. They also asked if I ordered a 2.0 Engine, and told me there are waiting on One Chip. They never told me want chip was for.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I got Build Week June 21 and got that email June 1 after Ford said in May plant shut down. Got window sticker last week so we will see but looks like plant is open June 21 week. Will they ship mine or park it in a lot no one knows. Some are being shipped and some aren't.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford confirmed my order on 18 March 2021 according to Ford Order Tracker.
I have never received an E Mail from Ford nor had any up dates from dealer unless I asked.
When I asked, dealer provided me VIN and order date.
I called Ford Marketing on 9 June and was told my BS was scheduled to go into production 19 July.
I called Ford Marketing on 18 June and was told my BS was scheduled to go into production 16 August.
I finally got it thru my thick head what Ford means when they tell you when your BS will go into production.
Since no new orders should take precedence over mine, what Ford means is that they have no idea when parts will be on hand to make my BS, but it won't be soon.
This would seem to also mean that Ford's schedule for switching production from MY 21 to MY 22 is either a dream or some of us are going to get left out.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
It doesn't say what's missing. only there's no entry in number 6 or 3
Bummer, looks like your waiting on
  • PCM, Power-train control module
  • PSCM, Power Steering Control Module