OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
It would be nice if you got email that said you got slid back to 6/14. Most people who were scheduled 6/21 or 6/28 got their emails yesterday from what I see here and on the Facebook groups.
Would've been nice for sure. I got nothing yesterday. I find it hard to believe that with 6/21 build week mine isn't effected. I'm sure notification is inevitable at some point. Just like everything else about my BS order, even my rescheduling email is late. ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Called Ford today to follow up since I'm not getting update through email. I was transferred to Bronco support team. My build date is June 8th. Good news but not relying on it and with little expectation. Just waiting with lots of patience.
Fords going to shut down production for a couple of weeks sometime in June. Hopefully it's get built before they close the doors.
So I gave up waiting after the production date was changed to a month later and the plant will now be down in June. But I didn’t give up on the bronco sport. I somehow got ahold of a first edition today at a local dealership and it was the best choice I’ve made for the new bronco. I originally went with the outer banks but this thing drives AMAZING. It is so fun too.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room A07DF157-FF05-4BC6-AF70-ADB14D1F07E7
Congrats on getting your 1st addition. Did you have to pay over msrp? I was quoted 2k under msrp. That's the only reason I haven't canceled my order

Caseyleaves

Big Bend
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I have not been to my local dealer to ask, but what is the current wait time for a Badlands or Outer Banks with a sunroof? Are the MY21 orders closed already? How soon can I order a MY22?
I placed an order in the beginning of May (I know late to the game) and Ford contacted my dealer saying they could not fulfill the order with a moon roof or Copilot 360+. Had to cancel the order and find one locally.

Caseyleaves

Big Bend
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
So I am dealing with a dealer sales guy who seems to think they are too busy for me. I was able to snag a cancelled order and I see all the tracking apps shows as delivered. Any idea when they show at the dealership? I have to travel about 200 miles to get it!

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The tracker showed awaiting shipment. Now it switched back to in transit, but no ship date displays, My production date still shows 5/19. Granted, this is dealer stock so I don't have a 'real' tracker. Just nervous....I want to pay for it this coming week, even though it hasn't arrived yet.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Called Ford today to follow up since I'm not getting update through email. I was transferred to Bronco support team. My build date is June 8th. Good news but not relying on it and with little expectation. Just waiting with lots of patience.
Mine was updated to 8 June also. Fingers crossed

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
What number do you call to get the info you get?

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
I would be calling that dealer!!! They can look up your status on what is called a visibility report

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I went 13 weeks without hearing a thing from my dealership. I went in to cancel my order and I was going to buy in from a different dealer. All of a sudden, I had a build date. Go into your dealer, ask for your Vin # & order #. Then you can track
I like your pick. Mr. Billy G.O.A.T.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
(800) 392-3673. Tell them you want to follow up your BS order then they will transfer you to Bronco support team.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I’m giving up. Sent an email to my salesman and asked if I could get out of my BL+BL order. Yes I can! This dealer also owns a Jeep dealership and he will help me find a Wrangler. I really feel like Ford has let me down. Seven months from order to ownership!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’m giving up. Sent an email to my salesman and asked if I could get out of my BL+BL order. Yes I can! This dealer also owns a Jeep dealership and he will help me find a Wrangler. I really feel like Ford has let me down. Seven months from order to ownership!
Frustrating. Just a thought. Perhaps lease a wrangler and in two go three years see where the sport model is. My sister has a wrangler and comparing the two, Bronco is far better in my book. I know it's apples and oranges but comparing the ride and room the sport is my style vs the four door wrangler.
Sponsored