13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
i am in the same boat on a BSFE at my local dealer. I am using this link to track it as best as it will do. atleast it tells you if it is truely in transit or not, https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/
One that I am looking at says it's indeed in transit with end of May delivery. If everything holds true it may be here sooner and I may have an option.
Sponsored

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Is the ETA date the outside date?
One that I am looking at says it's indeed in transit with end of May delivery. If everything holds true it may be here sooner and I may have an option.
So mine has images and in transit on the pictures on the dealer website. But, when I look at the sticker I have two dates 4/30 in the box at the bottom MD301 and the date below is 5/1. R is in the top box area. Are the images shown on the dealer site my car, or is this 'stock' photography? When I do the mache vin, it has my car information but only build and eta dates, nothing else in the listing area....what does it mean? could it be on its way and nothing is updated?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Is the ETA date the outside date?

So mine has images and in transit on the pictures on the dealer website. But, when I look at the sticker I have two dates 4/30 in the box at the bottom MD301 and the date below is 5/1. R is in the top box area. Are the images shown on the dealer site my car, or is this 'stock' photography? When I do the mache vin, it has my car information but only build and eta dates, nothing else in the listing area....what does it mean? could it be on its way and nothing is updated?
macheforum tracker
I used this link from another poster above. I entered the vin of the bronco heading to a local dealer and it showed all the detailed delivery and bulid information. Granted it seems like their expected delivery is happening earlier than what the web info shows, but it gives me some idea with an eta of MAY 28 it could be a week earlier.
When I enter my build VIN, it shows nothing as it isn't even scheduled until the 17th assuming that date even holds up. I can't get any further info from the dealer I ordered with.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine doesn't say in transit. I only have receipt date 1/9/21 and ETA of 6/3. Does this update in real time? If so, looks like mine hasn't been made and images on dealer site might be stock images and not the real car?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Mine doesn't say in transit. I only have receipt date 1/9/21 and ETA of 6/3. Does this update in real time? If so, looks like mine hasn't been made and images on dealer site might be stock images and not the real car?
just based off my experience, yeah it does update in real time, though many issues at play may not be day to day exact. Just based on what I've seen and observed from others, June 3 is a far end ETA. My build has an N/A eta as it hasn't hit production. I would guess the delivery SHOULD be sooner than June 3.
The dealer vehicle I know is built and it shows a ship date of 4/23 or something...still shows stock photos not the actual bronco. FWIW.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Supply shortages but somehow Ford can introduce a mid 2021 model introduction with the Explorer Timberline? https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-ford-explorer-timberline-first-look-review/
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages 2021-Ford-Explorer-Timberline-2
waiting on my information, yeah this was a bit of sour info, though if it's just another trim level in response to sales of the bronco and bronco sport...I doubt it affects materials availability as much as you might think. They haven't sold any, and hard to say when it releases to the public. It may be delayed until stuff starts to level out...which could well affect to 2023 at this pace.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
waiting on my information, yeah this was a bit of sour info, though if it's just another trim level in response to sales of the bronco and bronco sport...I doubt it affects materials availability as much as you might think. They haven't sold any, and hard to say when it releases to the public. It may be delayed until stuff starts to level out...which could well affect to 2023 at this pace.
It could be delayed. It did say summer 2021

I am wondering which will show up at my local dealership faster - a 2021 Explorer Timberline or my 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend order. <SIGH>

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It could be delayed. It did say summer 2021

I am wondering which will show up at my local dealership faster - a 2021 Explorer Timberline or my 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend order. <SIGH>
I want to believe your Big Bend...but the more I observe...the less I believe.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes that’s correct,what color?

Sounds like that will be like mine and never even get pictures taken if you have committed yourself.I just seen Ford imagine .That 6/1 eta might not hold ,I have mostly seen 7 to 10 days early delivery.good luck
cactus! very excited. but, it was one going to the dealer anyway, not special order. i am so excited! just want clarity on the sticker and if the dealer is advertising on images in transit, not in stock - that it could be on its way and not impacted by closure or being in production. the tracking links don't show a lot of updates and in fact only show the receipt date and the eta date. excited and eager to pick up - haven't heard from the dealer since we agreed on price and I signed a paper that I am buying on an estimated delivery, so i'm trying to figure out the 'puzzle.'

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
cactus! very excited. but, it was one going to the dealer anyway, not special order. i am so excited! just want clarity on the sticker and if the dealer is advertising on images in transit, not in stock - that it could be on its way and not impacted by closure or being in production. the tracking links don't show a lot of updates and in fact only show the receipt date and the eta date. excited and eager to pick up - haven't heard from the dealer since we agreed on price and I signed a paper that I am buying on an estimated delivery, so i'm trying to figure out the 'puzzle.'
Dealer should have Visibility Report showing where vehicle is in transit. So if you stay in touch with dealer you should be all set to pick up when it arrives. And Cactus, it looks so much better in real life then in pictures, that is great color!!
Sponsored