Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This is Part 1 of a tutorial on how to remove your bumper. My ultimate goal was the removal and painting of my tow hooks, but I will make a new post to show that process and the additional steps/considerations needed for editions with the front facing camera and tow hooks.
This was my very first time ever removing a bumper and it was a little intimidating... but once I got in there I was patient, I made sure I thought about what I was doing before I made any decisions and I believed in myself.
Now that I have done it once, I feel like I could do it again pretty easily with minimal complication. I have not reinstalled it quite yet as I am letting my hooks dry and I am thinking I might as well figure out how/where to run my switch wiring with the bumper already pulled (I think that means I won't be able to drive Buck for a few days! :( )
Hope the tutorial helps! If ya'll have any questions just shoot me a line! ANd don't forget to follow @Buck_n_PennyPerrion on Insta to keep up on our shenanigans!

sneaky peaky at them hooks! <3 <3 <3
Ford Bronco Sport How to remove front bumper! IMG_3379[1].JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If when you click on the imgur album it goes to a blank page... delete the "#D0PkoqF" off of the end of the url and it will work. Not sure why the additional alphanumeric sequence is being created by clicking the link...

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Bigbruva

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If when you click on the imgur album it goes to a blank page... delete the "#D0PkoqF" off of the end of the url and it will work. Not sure why the additional alphanumeric sequence is being created by clicking the link...
This link worked for me:

DOT SNOT

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You mention extra steps to remove the camera and tow hooks. Do you have any additional information on this?

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

casual_reader

Outer Banks
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport OB / Focus RS
Looks Good! question for OP, while the bumper was off. did you poke around the intercooler area? judging by you pics it's behind the radiator.

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks Good! question for OP, while the bumper was off. did you poke around the intercooler area? judging by you pics it's behind the radiator.
I did a quick look just to familiarize myself, but it's been a minute. So yes. I do THINK it is there, but that's an 70% think lol.
If you look at one of my previous post I incorreclty called a wiring junction box the ecu.... so my tech specs ain't the best.

Delfim Brazil

Badlands
First Name
DELFIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO SPORT
Hello Everybody! I am new here. I am from Brazil and my new Bronco Sport Badlands (Wildtrack here) will arrive next week. I am looking for some off road parts specially for protection. I would like to buy a front steel bumper but keep the cameras . . . Anyone can help me with some providers...

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello Everybody! I am new here. I am from Brazil and my new Bronco Sport Badlands (Wildtrack here) will arrive next week. I am looking for some off road parts specially for protection. I would like to buy a front steel bumper but keep the cameras . . . Anyone can help me with some providers...
Brazil you say.... Buck_N_Penny do wanna go international!
There really isn't much out yet. Companies are working on it, but the Bronco Sport is just too new. Keep poking around and eventually something will pop. But as for now... your Google search is as good as mine.
Sponsored