Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
OP, Please tell me about the Murdered out FORD badge on the rear hatch..
I want I want, :'P

OP
OP
Dan.Bronco

Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks

OP
OP
Dan.Bronco

Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks
So tire size is working flawlessly?
No rub, no cutting, no lift just all stock except the tires.

Road noise is a little up, especially during acceleration in urban areas, but that is to be expected. Honestly I’m an aggressive driver and I prefer it.

handling hasn’t made a noticeable difference, I can’t feel a difference in ride quality, my wife gets really bad car sickness, she has said it’s got slightly worse for her.

here is a before and after picture.

Ford Bronco Sport Meet ‘Gruff’ our Shadow Black Outer Banks: Air Design Hood Scoop, Falken Wildpeak AT Trail 235/65/R18, Debadged, Blacked Out 16A7797C-C9C6-4335-9988-5B834014021F

OP
OP
Dan.Bronco

Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks
PLEASEEE more info on the nudge bar!!!!!
it’s the Rough country nudge bar, I bought the one without lights for $279.95 had my local shop fit it for $400.00 it was about a 4hour job as they had to remove the front bumper.

The lights are just square ones I bought from eBay and fitted myself as I didn’t want to get the round ones everyone else has and was concerned the light bar would block my 360+ sensors.

I love the way it turned out.

ShadowHunter

Badlands
First Name
Fermin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tainocustomknives.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, Porsche 911, Toyota MR2
it’s the Rough country nudge bar, I bought the one without lights for $279.95 had my local shop fit it for $400.00 it was about a 4hour job as they had to remove the front bumper.

The lights are just square ones I bought from eBay and fitted myself as I didn’t want to get the round ones everyone else has and was concerned the light bar would block my 360+ sensors.

Looks great ?

Bzwrthy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks

Looks great. I got the nudge bar installed for about 300. Didn't want lights but I really like the lights you installed. Mind sharing the eBay link?
Sponsored