ztm200

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
video is out
In the video they say that all of these accessories are already available, but I have had zero luck finding them (mainly looking for the tire carrier) on their website. Has anyone been able to find them?

fdes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
In the video they say that all of these accessories are already available, but I have had zero luck finding them (mainly looking for the tire carrier) on their website. Has anyone been able to find them?
I havenā€™t been able to find them either. I am looking for the rock sliders and maybe the front skid plate.

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
couldnt find them either. He also said they are waiting on feedback to see if they should make them available. The one guy kept asking him over and over how to get them, his answer changed by the end.

Iā€™d like the sliders, lift, and rear tire hook

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
In the video they say that all of these accessories are already available
This slots right in with a dealer telling people their custom ordered BS with arrive in 6-8 weeks

:facepalm:

Powerz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
couldnt find them either. He also said they are waiting on feedback to see if they should make them available. The one guy kept asking him over and over how to get them, his answer changed by the end.

Iā€™d like the sliders, lift, and rear tire hook
I had found the rear tire hook, I'll look to see if I can find it again. It definitely was not cheap. The 1" lift kit was on there as well prior for the BL/FE on 4WP. Couldn't find the sliders though :(

ztm200

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
I had found the rear tire hook, I'll look to see if I can find it again. It definitely was not cheap. The 1" lift kit was on there as well prior for the BL/FE on 4WP. Couldn't find the sliders though :(
It's a start. Could you post the link for the items you have found? I still couldn't find them as I navigated their site.

ztm200

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Youā€™re better off with something like this, which still allows you to use a hitch mount bike rack. You still have to sort out the back up camera. https://wilcooffroad.com/shop/hitchgate-solo/
Ford Bronco Sport Custom Bronco Sport by 4 Wheel Parts Shown at Moab Easter Safari 1618064779637
Thanks for posting this. My concern with any tire carrier is how it affects the back up camera, but the video on their website says there is still partial view. I love that this one has a hitch for bikeracks, etc., that swings out with it. I also like the relatively low profile of this.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
This slots right in with a dealer telling people their custom ordered BS with arrive in 6-8 weeks

:facepalm:
I ordered mine 3/30 and have a build date for the week of 5/17. Mine's going to hit pretty close to that...

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It's a start. Could you post the link for the items you have found? I still couldn't find them as I navigated their site.
Itā€™s kind of annoying, itā€™s like stop talking about it and just release the parts already. All these teasers just create more impatience lol

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BSFE, '12 F150 FX4, '94 Explorer, '93 YJ
Can anyone confirm the tire size on this build? Looks like 245/70/17 but its kinda blurry in the video. If they said it in the video, I missed it.
Sponsored