MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Honestly, I don't get how to process or reconcile that. ?
So basically this week they will decide which vehicles they are building for the weeks listed. VINs will get assigned and those that placed an order and have their vehicle scheduled for those weeks will receive an email notifying them off their production week.

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
So basically this week they will decide which vehicles they are building for the weeks listed. VINs will get assigned and those that placed an order and have their vehicle scheduled for those weeks will receive an email notifying them off their production week.
So I already have a VIN and a production date of 4/12 which I've had for about 10 days now. Does it just mean that they will schedule more on those dates?

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Got notice that my BL+BL is scheduled for week of 05/17. I ordered 2/3
How are people getting VIN#'s?

Update: Received email stating build date moved up to the week of 5/10. It also provided a tracking link with VIN.

Last edited:

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Got notice that my BL+BL is scheduled for week of 05/17. I ordered 2/3
How are people getting VIN#'s?
That's the first May production date I've seen. A full month difference on build date for 1-week order difference between us. Scheduled 4/12, ordered on 1/27.

Edit: Your VIN is available by calling the dealer.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Taken from Ice-Capades at https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65125-production-week-scheduling-information/&page=22

• 21MY Bronco Sport OTD Orders – Please note that orders without Class II Trailer Tow Package (53B) will schedule more quickly; therefore please consider removing this option from your orders.
I just ordered my BS BB with BB package AND tow package on Monday February 15th. Today I received a build expected week e-mail from Ford the week of May 10th. A little less than 3 months out.

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered my BS BB with BB package AND tow package on Monday February 15th. Today I received a build expected week e-mail from Ford the week of May 10th. A little less than 3 months out.
I ordered my OB with OB package same day. No tow package. Build week is next week.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I ordered my OB with OB package same day. No tow package. Build week is next week.
Meanwhile there are a lot of us, myself included still waiting since August. Received my fourth delay this afternoon on OB+OB, now scheduled May 3rd. At one time I had a 2/15 production date but it continues to slip. Really wish Ford could get their sh*t straight. I understand the reasoning for all the various delays, but that doesn’t mean I believe them all, nor make it any easier to swallow.

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Meanwhile there are a lot of us, myself included still waiting since August. Received my fourth delay this afternoon on OB+OB, now scheduled May 3rd. At one time I had a 2/15 production date but it continues to slip. Really wish Ford could get their sh*t straight. I understand the reasoning for all the various delays, but that doesn’t mean I believe them all, nor make it any easier to swallow.
Did you get the tow package?

SAcobra427

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT, 2005 F350 DRW Diesel
Did you get the tow package?
I just got an email that my white Badlands that I ordered on 1/23/21 with BL, Tow, 360, 235's etc is scheduled for May 10 :rolleyes:

Gilstein21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Got order confirmation last Thursday for a BL + BL and got a scheduled for production week of 5/10 today.
Sponsored