FIRST EDITION Thread

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
It will at least have adaptive cruise control...but not ASSUMING anything, nothing in media points to intelligent adaptive cruise control, probably just brake assist. Both the ford site and eSource book, p. 54 (again, some errors no doubt) do not list this included on FE. Ford Co‑Pilot360 Assist+ is what is referenced above.

Regarding voice-activated touchscreen, yes some discrepancy as eSource book on pg. 46, 55, and 77 don't list it as standard or an option on FE but on the ford site it's listed under the interior/highlights...
The description the the e-source does mention *intelligent" ACC

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 1598925006116
Sponsored

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The description the the e-source does mention *intelligent" ACC

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 1598925006116
Yep, you are correct. That's on pg. 54 that I referenced but below only lists it optional on outer banks and badlands.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread first edi

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Ah - I see what you mean; sorry I kind of missed the emphasis on FE availability.
That IS weird.

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
So I just got off of the phone with the Ford customer service people the rep I talked to was adamant that the FE has every bit of tech that any other trim level may have. So I am going to roll the dice I think and keep the FE that I have ordered.

I mean I have no clue if this can be believed but the rep was at least super confident that the FE is as fully loaded as it could be.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
When I ordered my FE I didn’t recall mud flaps and they never showed on the build image. Not saying they don’t come with, but after I canceled the FE and went for the badlands + badlands I added mud flaps.

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
Thats a good call, i was mainly concerned with the tech stuff like the Pro Pilot 360+ and ACC etc,,.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Granger Ford can you please reach out to your Ford Rep so we can try and resolve all of these discrepancies on the FE?

I have the questions in I used all of the items listed on this thread ... Will advise when I find out...

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I’m guessing that Lightning Blue don’t be an option for BS First Edition like it is for Bronco.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just had a quick exchange on Twitter with Mike Levine at Ford. I asked him when we would see a First Edition out in the wild. He said he could probably make it happen this coming weekend or next.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
It's been a couple months and it still seems some of the features for the FE are up in the air. It's clear that the old 360 co pilot will be available, but not the cooler assist features.

But more importantly, why are so many of you canceling your FE orders? Is it the $100 deposit? We don't have to pay for anything until we see and test out the car. There's no contract that says you have to pay. Hell, I'm sure the dealers are hoping that you opt not to buy it. Then, they can show this car off on their lot for a bit, then mark up the MSRP like mad.

Don't cancel, just put in another order for the Badlands.

Also curious if anyone has backed out of their sport commitment to get a lower trimmed big brother. I'm just so scared of the day when I'm driving my FE sport around when a big 4 door Bronco come rolling by and I regret that I'm in a little suv commuter. sigh.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
It's been a couple months and it still seems some of the features for the FE are up in the air. It's clear that the old 360 co pilot will be available, but not the cooler assist features.

But more importantly, why are so many of you canceling your FE orders? Is it the $100 deposit? We don't have to pay for anything until we see and test out the car. There's no contract that says you have to pay. Hell, I'm sure the dealers are hoping that you opt not to buy it. Then, they can show this car off on their lot for a bit, then mark up the MSRP like mad.

Also curious if anyone has backed out of their sport commitment to get a lower trimmed big brother. I'm just so scared of the day when I'm driving my FE sport around when a big 4 door Bronco come rolling by and I regret that I'm in a little suv commuter. sigh.
Yeah, but you could have a lot of fun in the year you have your FE Sport before that would ever happen :dance:?

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger

When my order comes in at the end of December I will know if I still want the Sport FE or not. I reserved a 4-door Big Bend trim for the big brother Bronco also as a back up plan since the pricing will be about the same if the Sport does not meet my expecations.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
When my order comes in at the end of December I will know if I still want the Sport FE or not. I reserved a 4-door Big Bend trim for the big brother Bronco also as a back up plan since the pricing will be about the same if the Sport does not meet my expecations.
I also have a big brother Outer Banks as backup. But I recommend that you run the big bend through the ford builder. When I was through, mine hit $60k

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Same here, I have a 2 Door Outer Banks reserved as a backup to the FE Sport.
Sponsored