Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Ooh the fake steelies are a lot darker than I thought... but the car IS in shadows...
Sponsored

RyanT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
A few daylight shots or videos would be awesome! It looks fantastic in the shade, as in just as good as the marketing shots.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2781

Looks great. Hope that dealership posts more pics and does the video!

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Alright, something seems off with the recent sighting in Michigan posted above by Admin and the Denver Dealership's mannequin. Is it possible the Michigan sighting is some sort of Frankenstein hybrid? I'm drawn to the bottom cladding of the back bumper in particular. On the Michigan specimen, she looks like a fat-bottomed girl. But the Denver Dealer's example has a thinner more streamlined rear-end. I know they are different trim levels but I didn't think the different trim levels included different rear ends.

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
EE, just scroll up to the instagram post above. The CG Badlands mannequin looks like it has a butt lift/tuck compared to the Michigan sighting above.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Here are some great photos of the Bronco Sport Outer Banks in Cactus Gray.

Keep in mind that this is sunset lighting, which casts an orange tint on the color.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-1-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-2-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-3-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-4-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-5-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-6-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-7-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-8-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-9-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread co-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-10-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-1-

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread nco-sport-outer-banks-cactus-gray-inside-out-2-

Last edited:

RyanT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Finally, really wanted more photos in non-marketing lit areas while there’s still time to make a change. New color, new vehicle. bit of s risk. Looks great though. Definitely sticking with my choice.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
After seeing all the "seafoam green" looking CG photos out there I had finally decided to switch to a different color...and now these pics come out. This is the version of CG that sold me initially. Now I'm really leaning towards switching back to CG but what pics do we trust?

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
After seeing all the "seafoam green" looking CG photos out there I had finally decided to switch to a different color...and now these pics come out. This is the version of CG that sold me initially. Now I'm really leaning towards switching back to CG but what pics do we trust?
Just goes to show that Cactus Gray will be a chameleon color and in real life and will take on different looks depending on the conditions.

I made this suggestion earlier today on sister-site Bronco6G.com -- conduct an image search for "cactus gray" at https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/imagesearch/

That will produce a wide range of real life pics so far on the big Bronco, giving you the best idea of the gamut of looks to expect from Cactus Gray.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Just goes to show that Cactus Gray will be a chameleon color and in real life and will take on different looks depending on the conditions.

I made this suggestion earlier today on sister-site Bronco6G.com -- conduct an image search for "cactus gray" at https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/imagesearch/

That will produce a wide range of real life pics so far on the big Bronco, giving you the best idea of the gamut of looks to expect from Cactus Gray.
Great suggestion, thanks! It truly is a chameleon color..
Sponsored