Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread

dano0726

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Wifey picked the color (Cactus Gray) since I'm about 40% color-blind...I just didn't want something dark

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
Looks good with the Navy interior. Complements the CG nicely!

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
I know the defender is bigger.. but when taking a side by side to feature two vehicles, center them in the frame. This is a dramatized angle.. even the defender’s parking space looks bigger 😂. I expect this type of pic from a random passerby, not a car reviewer..
I do like the defender but what an opportunity missed to get a true sense of side by side size.
74DA2262-E71D-401B-BFC2-92F785878B98.jpeg

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
seems accurate enough. not hard to take perspective into account. the defender is a significantly larger vehicle.
really? How much taller is the defender in this pic without looking up statistics? Just taking perspective into account?

Rane

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara
I deleted my post because I realized it could come across a bit snarky, which wasn't my intent.

Maybe it's because I just had a Defender as a rental vehicle a couple months ago so it's size is still in memory. It REALLY surprised me how big the car was, as well as how high the seat was to climb into.

The BS is very similar in size to what I drive currently so my comparison to the Defender (in my mind) would hold up with the BS.

Also - I guess I just don't care how small the BS looks compared to larger vehicles. I ordered one knowing exactly what the dimensions are. If I wanted a larger vehicle, I would have bought a larger vehicle.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
I deleted my post because I realized it could come across a bit snarky, which wasn't my intent.

Maybe it's because I just had a Defender as a rental vehicle a couple months ago so it's size is still in memory. It REALLY surprised me how big the car was, as well as how high the seat was to climb into.

The BS is very similar in size to what I drive currently so my comparison to the Defender (in my mind) would hold up with the BS.

Also - I guess I just don't care how small the BS looks compared to larger vehicles. I ordered one knowing exactly what the dimensions are. If I wanted a larger vehicle, I would have bought a larger vehicle.
I too choose the sport to get a smaller size vehicle. Coming from a Tahoe. It’s obvious the defender is a bigger vehicle but my point is.. people want to see them side by side without distortion. Ofcourse it’s bigger but how much bigger. It’s hard to tell from this angle... the parking spot appears half the size.
101E4935-1562-48F6-BC56-B358B59D94B8.png

Last edited: