When will Ford release accurate details on the First Edition features?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Ford documentation has been all over the place regarding details on the FE. I’m referring to CoPilot assist version, rain sensing wipers, etc. Will the FE have all of the features of the Badlands + Badlands package? Ford should have this nailed down by now.
Sponsored

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
From what I gather, everything is standard except Pilot 360. Not sure why though. Many are going BL + BL and getting pretty much everything in FE and saving a good chunk of change.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
From what I gather, everything is standard except Pilot 360. Not sure why though. Many are going BL + BL and getting pretty much everything in FE and saving a good chunk of change.
Ford Co-Pilot 360 technology is listed under “Packages”.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Co-Pilot 360 technology is listed under “Packages”.

Please see other info in FE thread as Ford-Co-Pilot 360 technology is different than Ford Co‑Pilot360 Assist+.

Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control,evasive steering assist, and the big one I want, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation with SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link. This and ambient lighting is missing from FE.

I"m trying to confirm if this is accurate and if so possibly change to Badlands. The added safety features and GPS navigation when I lose cell service is key.

Last edited:

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I reached out to my dealer to get clarification finally and requested to possibly cancel FE order to opt for a Badlands.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'll be curious what your dealer has to say regarding FE package.

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
So I just got off of the phone with the Ford customer service people the rep I talked to was adamant that the FE has every bit of tech that any other trim level may have. So I am going to roll the dice I think and keep the FE that I have ordered.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Please see other info in FE thread as Ford-Co-Pilot 360 technology is different than Ford Co‑Pilot360 Assist+.

Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control,evasive steering assist, and the big one I want, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation with SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link. This and ambient lighting is missing from FE.

I"m trying to confirm if this is accurate and if so possibly change to Badlands. The added safety features and GPS navigation when I lose cell service is key.
Roger that. Agree 100% on GPS navigation. Athough I typically use Apple CarPlay, GPS nav is essential whenever I’m out of cell range (which always seem to happen when I need it most). I‘d considered switching from the FE to a BL + BL package, but I’m holding out for now as well. The 85 page esourcebook availability chart info is dated July 13 and possibly not current. A note at the bottom of the charts,”NOTE: The above information is an excerpt to be used with the 7/13/20 Bronco Sport Dealer Ordering Guide. For more information and the latest Dealer Ordering Guide, go to fmcdealer.com.” So there might be updated info available to your dealer.

Good luck!

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
If it does come with Co-Pilot 360 Pilot Assist+ compared to the BL+BL, price isn't going to change, just imagine that the difference is the hood/side decals/wheels & interior navy pier, and price difference is $1560 with both having Co-Pilot 360 Assist+. Did you also add the crossbars on the BL?

But I get what you're saying, if the 360 Assist+ (2.0) isn't reflected in line items then decals/wheels/color (which really shouldn't add any price) would be the difference..... tomato/tomato. I think as long as it comes with Co-Pilot 360 FE...other discrepancies, it'll be worth it. If not, the price difference AND MISSING features.....well, forget about it. Still waiting for dealer to get back to me.

They want me to hold me to the FE most likely as order has been made, but I made a reservation for a BL anyway to get going in case. Hoping to hear something soon!

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I didn’t add add the crossbars because there was no charge to add them to BL.
Right, I think I noticed that now that you mention it, probably an error or glitch in the configuration as it's an option that most certainly isn't free.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I didn’t add add the crossbars because there was no charge to add them to BL.
I added crossbars because configurator said "no charge". But as we all have been learning, the configurator has several glitches (the upgraded tire/wheel comes to mind). The dealer said the crossbars are "controlled" (delayed). If I go with something like the Yakima LockNLoad, I suppose the crossbars wouldn't work or I might need to use something different anyway.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
the wheel/tire glitch happens when you add both wheel and tire. The price is correct when you just add tire which is what I did to match the FE. If I correct the price for crossbars (+340) then i brings the difference in price to $425 Instead of $765.

If my math is correct, the decals, wheels, badging, and seats on FE cost an extra $425
I would still say keep the $795 included as I'm still paying that.....not going to circle to much but if your other math is correct, difference would be $1220, not $425, i.e., Co-Pilot 360 Assist+ either comes with it....or doesn't.

In which case $1220 difference for decals/wheels/seats and all else being equal or $1220 difference for decals/wheels/seats & missing Co-Pilot 360 Assist+ (thr.ow in ambient lighting as well as doesn't list it standard)

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Unbelievable.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
So my FE window sticker is now available and guess what? It says Copilot 360, nothing about Copilot 360 Assist +. Could this be a mistake as well? If not my dealer may have a FE to sell to someone else at a huge markup. I’ll probably order Badlands + Badlands or stick with my 2 door reservation.
Sponsored