Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
BRONCO SPORT OFF-ROADEO ADVENTURE PATROL CONCEPT

Designed for the upcoming Bronco Off-Roadeo customer adventure playgrounds, this Bronco Sport Badlands build is equipped to assist in the wild with its Yakima LockNLoad Cargo Platform to hold recovery gear like a high-lift jack, recovery boards and jerry cans. A Ford Performance by RIGID off-road LED lightbar also mounts to the rack system. To support one of many Off-Roadeo excursions available, this Bronco Sport is equipped with the interior bike rack from Yakima to hold two mountain bikes. And to record customers’ adventures, it integrates a target to land the drone that will be used on-trail at Off-Roadeo locations.

BUILD SPECIFICATIONS:
• Yakima LockNLoad Platform roof rack
• Yakima high-lift jack and axe mount
• Yakima interior bike rack
• Yakima HD Bar crossbars
• Ford Performance by RIGID off-road roof lightbar
• Ford Performance recovery boards

CONCEPT CUSTOM PARTS AND ADVENTURE GEAR SHOWN:
• 31-inch BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires
• DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone
• High-lift jack
• YETI Tundra 35 cooler
• Marmot duffle bags
• Custom vinyl wrap from DPI Graphics

LEASE INFO (ACCESSORIES):
• Leased Broncos and Bronco Sports can pick up accessories on a residual basis, so lessees will pay a small amount up front for add-ons and then just return them with the vehicle at the end of the lease.

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept Bronco-Sport-Off-Roadeo-Adventure-Patrol-Concept

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-006

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-007

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-008

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-009

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-010

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept IMG_70561

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept IMG_7055

VIDEO

Sponsored

Last edited:

Hawk

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Limited V8 4WD
Perfect tires for me. I wonder if this requires a 1" lift kit, like the Trail Rig Concept.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
This is exceptional!!! Still trying to use my $100 Bronco Sport reservation as Wifey's anniversary gift -- I doubt it'll go over 100%, but I'm such a cheap bastard...

Jedillwag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HHR
Where do those LED light get turned on? AUX switches, aftermarket?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Here’s a great overview from a friend of mine who also happens to be a YouTube car reviewer. He also mentioned to me that he’ll have more videos and a couple articles coming out next week so I think they finally are able to review them.

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
These look great but looking at the picture of the bikes in the back has me seriously concerned about the cargo height. Forks and head tube on those bikes are likely around 620mm-645mm. With mount and handlebars this could be smaller than a 28" opening? Even with the Bronco Sports Safari roof will it possibly have less interior height than a Jeep Renegade?
Someone with access please grab a tape measure and say it isn't so.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks like our 29ers are going on the hitch mounted bike rack... size large so not even going to inquire about space, otherwise they would market it as such. tired of this being advertised, 29ers please :)

Fly By Nite

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 XJ Cherokee
.... 29ers please :)
Looks like the limiting factor is the height at the rear wheel. Maybe a 29'er will fit if you move the bikes a few inches towards the rear?
Or....
Fork/handlebar height could be reduced by compressing the fork with a tie-down. Put the bike is forks-first to fit the 29" toward the gate?
I'm wanting the 2 door truck/Bronco, but the Sport may fit my bike better and still be very off-road capable.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks like the limiting factor is the height at the rear wheel. Maybe a 29'er will fit if you move the bikes a few inches towards the rear?
Or....
Fork/handlebar height could be reduced by compressing the fork with a tie-down. Put the bike is forks-first to fit the 29" toward the gate?
I'm wanting the 2 door truck/Bronco, but the Sport may fit my bike better and still be very off-road capable.
Good thinking! We'll just have to wait and see, I have a Kuat hitch rack but hey, if that can be avoided occasionally then that would be a plus!

CallahanMan

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra 2013 Rock Warrior

Designed for the upcoming Bronco Off-Roadeo customer adventure playgrounds, this Bronco Sport Badlands build is equipped to assist in the wild with its Yakima LockNLoad Cargo Platform to hold recovery gear like a high-lift jack, recovery boards and jerry cans. A Ford Performance by RIGID off-road LED lightbar also mounts to the rack system. To support one of many Off-Roadeo excursions available, this Bronco Sport is equipped with the interior bike rack from Yakima to hold two mountain bikes. And to record customers’ adventures, it integrates a target to land the drone that will be used on-trail at Off-Roadeo locations.

BUILD SPECIFICATIONS:

• High-lift jack
• YETI Tundra 35 cooler
• Marmot duffle bags

• Leased Broncos and Bronco Sports can pick up accessories on a residual basis, so lessees will pay a small amount up front for add-ons and then just return them with the vehicle at the end of the lease.

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept Bronco-Sport-Off-Roadeo-Adventure-Patrol-Concept

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-006

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-007

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-008

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-009

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-010

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept IMG_70561

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept IMG_7055

VIDEO

Been a while since I’ve seen any action in this thread. I started watching it about a year and a half ago- I’m ready for new tires now and want to pull the trigger on these KO2’s.

What I haven’t been able to figure out is what tire this actually is- a 245/65/17 KO2 is the highest size tire I can find that’s not going to need a lift. we all understand that, however, these are about an inch bigger than that I believe and the description says nothing about a lift. Can anybody provide updates here?

CallahanMan

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra 2013 Rock Warrior

BUILD SPECIFICATIONS:

• High-lift jack
• YETI Tundra 35 cooler
• Marmot duffle bags

VIDEO

Been a while since I’ve seen any action in this thread. I started watching it about a year and a half ago- I’m ready for new tires now and want to pull the trigger on these KO2’s.

What I haven’t been able to figure out is what tire this actually is- a 245/65/17 KO2 is the highest size tire I can find that’s not going to need a lift. we all understand that, however, these are about an inch bigger than that I believe and the description says nothing about a lift. Can anybody provide updates here

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

What I haven’t been able to figure out is what tire this actually is- a 245/65/17 KO2 is the highest size tire I can find that’s not going to need a lift. we all understand that, however, these are about an inch bigger than that I believe and the description says nothing about a lift. Can anybody provide updates here
245/65/17 (29.5”) is the biggest tire you can run, with or without a lift, without making modifications to the body (weld seam) or wheel wells.
Sponsored