First Edition
First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Hi everyone !
Could you please show me the main difference between Bronco sport badlands And first Edition version?
Are they worth to get first edition?
Some how I don’t get it.

thank you very much

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands vs first edition main differences 314E5B7E-E6B6-4EC5-9F38-E6DBAE95EAF7
Sponsored

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
See the First Edition thread.. someone made a list of the differences.

Mostly some electronics, and if you don't live in a cold climate, most of them don't matter anyway.

rms34208

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2013 SEL
Hi everyone !
Could you please show me the main difference between Bronco sport badlands And first Edition version?
Are they worth to get first edition?
Some how I don’t get it.

thank you very much

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands vs first edition main differences 314E5B7E-E6B6-4EC5-9F38-E6DBAE95EAF7
Probably too late to order , $nearly $7000 of indistinguishable options, there is the First Edition badging, Expensive Stereo, Leather Seats, larger tires, to name a few. Still not Sync 4 , save your money order a Badlands model.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
@kissmetoomuch I don't believe the difference is $7k. If you order the Badlands + Badlands package your within $2k difference.
I am in the process of switching from an FE to a Badlands (apparently it is not easy for the dealer to do) and from what I plan to order the difference is about $2k and the moonroof.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
BL+BL is good enough for my needs -
The only thing i would miss is the wiper de-icer on the FE - I do need BL package to get heated seats and steering wheel.
(yeah although i LIVE in NC, I do hike and travel to other colder states, in fact 80% of my hiking and climbing is done in winter, and out of state - so it doesn't matter which state i LIVE in. This is a car for mild adventure so I hope people drive it out of state once in a while and then it CAN be useful to have some cold weather related creature comforts)

The black BRONCO lettering on the grill in FE is nice, but that should be an easy DIY.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
BL+BL is good enough for my needs -
The only thing i would miss is the wiper de-icer on the FE - I do need BL package to get heated seats and steering wheel.
(yeah although i LIVE in NC, I do hike and travel to other colder states, in fact 80% of my hiking and climbing is done in winter, and out of state - so it doesn't matter which state i LIVE in. This is a car for mild adventure so I hope people drive it out of state once in a while and then it CAN be useful to have some cold weather related creature comforts)

The black BRONCO lettering on the grill in FE is nice, but that should be an easy DIY.
Hopefully we'll get some aftermarket grilles eventually.

Phillyman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
I personally ended up doing badlands + badlands. I liked the ability to choose an interior other than the blue and ultimately it looks like we can get more options in badlands than FE. For instance ford360 Assist+ seems to only be an option for badlands. FE comes with regular assist. Yes, the grill and decals on the FE look better than the badlands edition however those are cheap fixes I can do myself.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I personally ended up doing badlands + badlands. I liked the ability to choose an interior other than the blue and ultimately it looks like we can get more options in badlands than FE. For instance ford360 Assist+ seems to only be an option for badlands. FE comes with regular assist. Yes, the grill and decals on the FE look better than the badlands edition however those are cheap fixes I can do myself.
Yeah, that ebony/brown interior will age better as well.
Sponsored