Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
NEW BRONCO SPORT BLACK DIAMOND OFF-ROAD PACKAGE ELEVATES CAPABILITY; BRONCO OFF-ROADEO EXPANDS TO ALL BRONCO SPORT SUVS

NOV 15, 2022 | DEARBORN

DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 15, 2022 – Elevating its adventure game, Ford is introducing a new off-road package that brings increased capability and style with the new Bronco Sport Black Diamond Off-Road Package and is expanding Bronco Off-Roadeo access for customers that purchase a new 2023 Bronco Sport vehicle.

“For adventurers who want to get more from their Bronco Sport, we’re enhancing the ownership experience by offering more trail capability with the new Black Diamond Off-Road Package, plus an included opportunity to learn what their SUV can do at Bronco Off-Roadeo,” said Mark Grueber, Enthusiast Vehicle Marketing Manager. “Today, nearly 90% of Bronco Sport customers that attend Off-Roadeo are likely to go off-roading again, and 97% of customers are more knowledgeable and confident doing so, furthering our goal of getting into the wild.”

The Black Diamond Off-Road Package – available on Big Bend and Outer Banks series – delivers even more off-road capability by adding:
  • Four steel bash plates covering key 4x4 powertrain areas including, front metal skid plate, fuel tank protection and the canister shield.
  • Unique 17-in Carbonized Gray low-gloss aluminum wheels feature 225/65R17 all-terrain tires for added grip.
  • For bold style, the package adds a matte black hood graphic with small Bronco horse logo, plus lower bodyside graphics with Bronco lettering on driver and front-passenger doors.
Bronco Sport Black Diamond Off-Road Package is now available for ordering at Ford dealers.

Bronco Off-Roadeo experience is now included on all Bronco models

Starting with the 2023 model year, every Bronco Sport owner and order-holder now receives complimentary Bronco Off-Roadeo adventure access and trail guide instruction.

All four Bronco Off-Roadeo experiences put drivers to the test across miles of curated trails over a day, while teaching them about the capabilities and performance of their Bronco two-, four-door, or Sport SUV model.

Each location is designed for all skill levels and offers unforgettable trail drives led by off-road experts, who will show attendees how to get the most out of their Bronco’s rugged capabilities. This included experience is the ultimate opportunity to build confidence, expand off-road adventure skills and explore everything Bronco models have to offer.

Bronco Off-Roadeo adventure playgrounds include Horseshoe Bay, Texas (near Austin); Mt. Potosi, Nevada (near Las Vegas); Moab, Utah; and Gilford, New Hampshire.

Winter Weekends coming to Bronco Off-Roadeo Moab and Texas

Adding seasonal excitement to Bronco Off-Roadeo Moab and Texas, Winter Weekends extend the brand’s off-road adventure playgrounds’ offerings and expand access for customers to come and experience the Built Wild lifestyle.

Ford Bronco Sport ♦ Black Diamond Off-Road Package Announced For Bronco Sport Big Bend and Outer Banks & Off-Roadeo Experience Now Included on All Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Black Diamond Off-Road Package_01

Ford Bronco Sport ♦ Black Diamond Off-Road Package Announced For Bronco Sport Big Bend and Outer Banks & Off-Roadeo Experience Now Included on All Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Black Diamond Off-Road Package_02

Ford Bronco Sport ♦ Black Diamond Off-Road Package Announced For Bronco Sport Big Bend and Outer Banks & Off-Roadeo Experience Now Included on All Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Black Diamond Off-Road Package_03

Ford Bronco Sport ♦ Black Diamond Off-Road Package Announced For Bronco Sport Big Bend and Outer Banks & Off-Roadeo Experience Now Included on All Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Black Diamond Off-Road Package_04

Ford Bronco Sport ♦ Black Diamond Off-Road Package Announced For Bronco Sport Big Bend and Outer Banks & Off-Roadeo Experience Now Included on All Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Black Diamond Off-Road Package_05
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
If I could keep the standard wheels I'd consider it. As it is, it's not worth the $1,300 to me. I like the graphics and the plates but I can live without the graphics and probably get much better plates aftermarket for the same or less money.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
If I could keep the standard wheels I'd consider it. As it is, it's not worth the $1,300 to me. I like the graphics and the plates but I can live without the graphics and probably get much better plates aftermarket for the same or less money.
Yeah, this would be a better deal if it were closer to the $800 mark, but not at $1,300.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, this would be a better deal if it were closer to the $800 mark, but not at $1,300.
At $800 I'd seriously consider it and just find a set of take off wheels, then sell the garbage wheels the package comes with. I like the hood graphic, don't care about the door graphic one bit. I can buy aftermarket skids and a hood graphic later on and probably be in about that $800 range.

O Nelly

Badlands
First Name
Judy and Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I wonder if they are adding that 4th bash plate to the Badlands?

Legacy40k

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Bronco Sport
So.. it's sorta in between the regular and badlands? Basically all the badlands bits but without the factory lift and bigger motor?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So.. it's sorta in between the regular and badlands? Basically all the badlands bits but without the factory lift and bigger motor?
Also missing locking rear diff, liquid cooled PTU, front tow hooks, front camera, trail control, and extra goat modes. So its wheels, tires, skid plates, stickers. Regardless its nice to have the option for the ppl who want a little more on the lower trims.

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I wonder how much the extra weight from the plates will affect the mileage?

NDB2Guy

Badlands
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 BII, 89 BII, 89 Ranger, 14 F150, 22 BSport
Garbage wheels? Love my steelies. If anything, it sucks non BL orders can now add them

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Garbage wheels? Love my steelies. If anything, it sucks non BL orders can now add them
To each their own, I think they look like shit. Steelies have a purpose but the ones added on this package are not steel. They're just aluminum made to look like steelies.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Ah goddammit I want these wheels on my OBX so bad.

Wonder if them offering them on these models means it'll be easier to find for sale or for a reasonable price...

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I though the BL already has four bash plates.
It does, one under engine, one for evac canister, and two for the gas tank.

GoHack

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport, '20 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
Any idea if this Black Diamond Off-Road Package will be a kit which could be installed on other models?

Sponsored