First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I'd love to check out NH. I was gonna do Moab but didn't want to drive from Ohio alone.

I think October weather sounds lovely. Time to plan for it!
Sponsored

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
I've been looking for YouTube videos of Bronco Sports in NH but haven't found any. I know they are just starting to allow the BS there, in September, for the first time in 2022 but didn't they allow them there last year, for awhile?

GaryS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It's $395 for the 1st guest and $295 for each additional guest up to 3 guests. This has been the price since I first looked into it back in November, '21. The $150 is a deposit. You get that back. $35 is the registration fee. You don't get that back. The $75 insurance fee is optional. Just don't mess up their vehicle.
I'm a little confused. Aren't you using YOUR vehicle? Very new to this.

OP
OP
Slingy

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
I'm a little confused. Aren't you using YOUR vehicle? Very new to this.
No!! That's what's so great about it! They have a whole fleet of BS BL's.

OP
OP
Slingy

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been looking for YouTube videos of Bronco Sports in NH but haven't found any. I know they are just starting to allow the BS there, in September, for the first time in 2022 but didn't they allow them there last year, for awhile?
I don't think they did a BS in NH at all. When I got my BS in December I was told that the only site for us was in Austin, TX. so it's great to see that they're finally including us at the other sites.

There are a number of videos for big Broncos at NH. It's been said that NH is the most challenging for the Broncos so it'll be interesting to see what they come up with for the baby Broncos.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Anyone have a link where it says NH open to sports? I looked on off rodeo web site could not find it.

OP
OP
Slingy

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone have a link where it says NH open to sports? I looked on off rodeo web site could not find it.

I got this in an email from the Offroadeo. If you're registered you should be able to select your location. Previously NH, LV and Moab were grayed out. Now just LV is grayed out. Dates are set in Sept, Oct and Nov.

Ford Bronco Sport New Hampshire Offroadeo For Sport In September 1656110630460

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I got this in an email from the Offroadeo. If you're registered you should be able to select your location. Previously NH, LV and Moab were grayed out. Now just LV is grayed out. Dates are set in Sept, Oct and Nov.
Thanks. I just had my vehicle "verified" today and yes I see all but Nevada selectable:

Ford Bronco Sport New Hampshire Offroadeo For Sport In September 1656124485781

Deleted member 2781

I was family camping at Gunstock last year while the Off-Roadeo was going on...saw all the big broncos which was cool. I remember wishing it was open to the sports last year.

So now that it is for this coming Sept, I'm thinking I should probably do this since it's only a half hour away.

I hadn't seen that email yet so I'm glad I caught this thread.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I did 9/10. Wasn’t gonna go initially because they gave all incorrect pricing to me and is 3x the original quoted cost from when I called the off rodeo people. Now to find accommodations since the sponsoring hotel has no availabilities for any of the dates listed. Anyone else going that Saturday

OP
OP
Slingy

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did 9/10. Wasn’t gonna go initially because they gave all incorrect pricing to me and is 3x the original quoted cost from when I called the off rodeo people. Now to find accommodations since the sponsoring hotel has no availabilities for any of the dates listed. Anyone else going that Saturday

Hey I'll be there the 10th as well!! I'm really looking forward to it. You may be able to find a lake house rental on Lake Winnipesaukee since it's after Labor Day. I'm under 2 hours away so I'll just make a day trip of it.

Last edited:

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm going on 9/16 and staying at the camp ground there for two nights. I'm hoping to see some of you there. I'm thinking about trying to organize some kind of meet up, in the area, on the 17th and maybe do some of New Hampshire's class 6, decommissioned roads, possibly with some of the meetup group or separate with anyone who wans to join my brother and I, if no one wants to just do a meet and look at and talk about each others cars and maybe talk about the off Roadeo.

Anyone interested? Any of you, in the area, with experience on the class 6 roads, willing to guide us or at least tell us what roads to go or not go on? Another possibility is to do some of the national forest trails in the White Mountain area. I think the nearest, to the off Roadeo, are about 35-50 miles North and a little west of Gunstock.

I have recovery gear including an ultra high quality 3 ton hand winch, Kinetic energy rope, 30' tow strap and 4 USA Action Trax recovery boards plus a tree saver and 100' of extra synthetic recovery line I can connect to the 30' that came with the winch and 4 synthetic shackles plus the steel one I bought for my hitch. Everything that might be necessary for a 3 point recovery. Also have an electric chain saw that I've used numerous times, when my brother and I have been offroading his Subaru, for the last year.

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone going to the off-rodeo between 9/15 and 9/18? I'm getting there on the 15th and leaving on the 18th and will be doing the Rodeo on Friday the 16th. I'm hoping to meet some of you there and hoping we can do some kind of a meet up, as a group on Saturday? I can see this being just a get together at one off Gunstocks parking lots or maybe even checking out some of New Hampshire's class 6 roads in the area. I'm open to suggestions. Also, speak up if you just want to do the meetup or class 6 roads but aren't doing the Rodeo.

I'm staying at the camp ground there, so that may be another place to meet up?

OP
OP
Slingy

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone going to the off-rodeo between 9/15 and 9/18? I'm getting there on the 15th and leaving on the 18th and will be doing the Rodeo on Friday the 16th. I'm hoping to meet some of you there and hoping we can do some kind of a meet up, as a group on Saturday? I can see this being just a get together at one off Gunstocks parking lots or maybe even checking out some of New Hampshire's class 6 roads in the area. I'm open to suggestions. Also, speak up if you just want to do the meetup or class 6 roads but aren't doing the Rodeo.

I'm staying at the camp ground there, so that may be another place to meet up?
Hey Bluebaru. It would be great to get up there again and meet up with a bunch of BS owners but It's my last weekend before back surgery so I'll be getting ready for that. I did do the Off-Roadeo NH on Sat. Sept. 10th and I can tell you that you're in for a treat. I'm editing my video footage and hope to post it soon.
Sponsored