RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Yeah man 10th was a cool day. Especially since was even more like a private event since there was only a few of us. I’m trying to edit the footage in between. Putting on roof rack, wheels, skids, etc. Also for those going. The bronco shop there sells merch you can only get at the off-roadeo everts.
Sponsored

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hey Bluebaru. It would be great to get up there again and meet up with a bunch of BS owners but It's my last weekend before back surgery so I'll be getting ready for that. I did do the Off-Roadeo NH on Sat. Sept. 10th and I can tell you that you're in for a treat. I'm editing my video footage and hope to post it soon.
I'm so excited (and nervous) I'm book for New Hampshire on 11/4. Taking my sister and possibly my mom. Hope there are still some fall colors left! Looking forward to seeing your video.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I’ve built a bunch of rigs and have wheeled for over 10+ years and had good fun out there. We were also on the 225 street tires. It’s good fun to see people just getting into it be able to try things and get good wheeling pointers. Then be able to use it afterwards. Def cool. You will enjoy it when you go

Hokie1991

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I just signed up for 9/16, with my brother. $200 owner deposit, I guess because my car doesn't get here until last week of July. I paid for the insurance and the other info, is the same.

I hope to see some of you guys there. I'll also be camping at the on site camp ground.
I was just getting ready to book Texas... and closed for NH, so I have not booked but looking in October. I am really curious how your trip goes!

rjs0962

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport-Badlands, BMW330i, Subaru Forester
Just returned home from the September 16th session of the off-roadeo in New Hampshire at Gunstock Mountain. From start to finish a great experience. Challenging terrain, patient and skilled instruction (Thanks Evan!), beautiful location. If you haven't booked it yet, get on it! It's totally worth it.

Ron Sebonia

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Just returned home from the September 16th session of the off-roadeo in New Hampshire at Gunstock Mountain. From start to finish a great experience. Challenging terrain, patient and skilled instruction (Thanks Evan!), beautiful location. If you haven't booked it yet, get on it! It's totally worth it.

Ron Sebonia
It was good seeing you there. In some ways I wish there was more of us but I think we had a better overall, on course experience, with just the three of us. We stopped by to talk to the people there on Saturday afternoon, as well, and of the four bronco sports there everybody drove to the event, I think. I talked to three of them. Pics are my iconic silver and three of the four owners sports.

Ford Bronco Sport New Hampshire Offroadeo For Sport In September 710E5276-C9C7-4366-B091-0C50A8CA8228

Ford Bronco Sport New Hampshire Offroadeo For Sport In September 772177F9-8116-4492-A342-A7996A961E29

Ford Bronco Sport New Hampshire Offroadeo For Sport In September 8E66B4D9-BF60-44EC-BFFA-74F2425F8FC2

Ford Bronco Sport New Hampshire Offroadeo For Sport In September 8FCDA82E-C9C7-48F0-A7E1-3CA8C52A02C4

Ford Bronco Sport New Hampshire Offroadeo For Sport In September 9ED9AF6B-3C53-4298-914C-9349870FF21E

Last edited:

Broncosprt57

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS badlands
I’ll be there the end of October. I couldn’t book the partner hotel but staying nearby in wolfesboro. Any tips or suggestions for the day in NH or at the event would be greatly appreciated. How much driving did you do?

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Do the have a New video yed for NH showing the Bronco Sport? The last time I looked There was not a good video BY the Off Rodeo group?

OP
OP
Slingy

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
Do the have a New video yed for NH showing the Bronco Sport? The last time I looked There was not a good video BY the Off Rodeo group?
I’m working on it. I have probably 6 hours of footage from September 10th I’m trying to edit down to maybe 1/2 hour tops but it’s not easy. So far I’m down to an hour and I also have to figure out how to edit sound. But I’ll get something up soon. A few others in my group had some substantial video equipment so I’m sure they’re working on their footage as well.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I’m working on it. I have probably 6 hours of footage from September 10th I’m trying to edit down to maybe 1/2 hour tops but it’s not easy. So far I’m down to an hour and I also have to figure out how to edit sound. But I’ll get something up soon. A few others in my group had some substantial video equipment so I’m sure they’re working on their footage as well.
Awesome. After watching the Bronco Nation video for Texas, New Hampshire videos of the Big Bronco left me wanting more lol. Am I correct in saying a hotel near by is probably not an option. Not much for availability. Looks like it would be a small drive for affordable accomodations.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Finally we're getting New Hampshire!! I didn't think it would happen! As much as I'd like to go to on of the other sites I'd prefer to be able to drive there without the additional expense of airfare and lodging. Plus, living in New England, this will train me and any others in this region how to use our vehicles in terrain specific to the North East.
If you are in New Hampshire, don't miss the drive to the top of Mt. Washington.
Sponsored