Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
Finally we're getting New Hampshire!! I didn't think it would happen! As much as I'd like to go to on of the other sites I'd prefer to be able to drive there without the additional expense of airfare and lodging. Plus, living in New England, this will train me and any others in this region how to use our vehicles in terrain specific to the North East.
Sponsored

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Oh cool finally. Able to reg for it yet?

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Finally we're getting New Hampshire!! I didn't think it would happen! As much as I'd like to go to on of the other sites I'd prefer to be able to drive there without the additional expense of airfare and lodging. Plus, living in New England, this will train me and any others in this region how to use our vehicles in terrain specific to the North East.
Here in Central Virginia, I'm kind of in no mans land, as far as the Offroadeo's go but at least New Hampshire is closer to me than Texas. I'm guessing the dates will fill up quick.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Why is it still 185$ To go. Have 150$ Owner deposit post delivery. I’m not paying if it’s supposed to be free minus the reg and insurance fee. Was also told the passenger was 50$, but I’m getting a 295$ charge

OP
OP
Slingy

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why is it still 185$ To go. Have 150$ Owner deposit post delivery. I’m not paying if it’s supposed to be free minus the reg and insurance fee. Was also told the passenger was 50$, but I’m getting a 295$ charge
It's $395 for the 1st guest and $295 for each additional guest up to 3 guests. This has been the price since I first looked into it back in November, '21. The $150 is a deposit. You get that back. $35 is the registration fee. You don't get that back. The $75 insurance fee is optional. Just don't mess up their vehicle.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Oh ok. I’m good. I can wheel same stuff here for free

OP
OP
Slingy

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here in Central Virginia, I'm kind of in no mans land, as far as the Offroadeo's go but at least New Hampshire is closer to me than Texas. I'm guessing the dates will fill up quick.
Yeah it would be nice if there was a few more locations to make it possible for all regions of the USA.

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah it would be nice if there was a few more locations to make it possible for all regions of the USA.
Yep, I'm thinking WV, Kentucky, Ohio or NC would all be a good centralized location.

Last edited:

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's $395 for the 1st guest and $295 for each additional guest up to 3 guests. This has been the price since I first looked into it back in November, '21. The $150 is a deposit. You get that back. $35 is the registration fee. You don't get that back. The $75 insurance fee is optional. Just don't mess up their vehicle.
I just signed up for 9/16, with my brother. $200 owner deposit, I guess because my car doesn't get here until last week of July. I paid for the insurance and the other info, is the same.

I hope to see some of you guys there. I'll also be camping at the on site camp ground.

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yep, I'm thinking WV, Kentucky, Ohio or NC would all be a good centralized location.
Agreed!
Texas OffRoadeo was fun, and educational... but we don't have deserts in West KY. We do have excellent hunting & fishing! I'd like to learn more about getting in & out of the low lands along the Ohio & Green rivers in the Mississippi Flyway.

M225

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
is this FE/BL only?