thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Well, my BS Badlands has been in transit a few days, but Order Tracker hasn't been updated to show my Rail information yet. Contacted my dealer via chat and the only reply I received was, "Who was your sales person? We get the same information you do if you've gotten emails..." I'm growing more impatient as the countdown continues...ugh!
The ordertrack app doesn't get rail info. The only place the railcar number can be found is on the vehicle visibility report which dealers are not required to share with customers. What would be nice would be them no effing lying about the information.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220603-085518_Brave
Sponsored

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 243BC797-C130-4A50-9DCA-A3FE207F3137

Oh well. As mentioned yesterday, it was built and shipped on 5/9. Was told it was at this junction on 5/21 (maybe earlier, but definitely by then). It’s June 3 and hasn’t moved in at least two weeks. Aargh.

JG4696

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford BS Badlands
The ordertrack app doesn't get rail info. The only place the railcar number can be found is on the vehicle visibility report which dealers are not required to share with customers. What would be nice would be them no effing lying about the information.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220603-085518_Brave
Wow, I didn't even know that was a thing. I found my sales person's email address and just shot him an inquiry on my order. Hopefully he can shed some light on this. The person responding to the chat was super shitty that I was even asking about it, I'm assuming it was another sales person. The only reason I went through this dealer was because my cousin is their Finance Manager lol.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, I didn't even know that was a thing. I found my sales person's email address and just shot him an inquiry on my order. Hopefully he can shed some light on this. The person responding to the chat was super shitty that I was even asking about it, I'm assuming it was another sales person. The only reason I went through this dealer was because my cousin is their Finance Manager lol.
My dealership is straight lying and saying Ford doesn't give them the data. Soon as I have my keys...

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
My dealership is straight lying and saying Ford doesn't give them the data. Soon as I have my keys...
Well technically they don't GIVE it . They have to go GET it

EtocMas

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Hi Newbie here .

This is the first time we ordered a vehicle. We went to the dealership and ordered a Cyber Orange BS BB on 2/14. Ordered confirmed same day. Build dates have been pushed from 4/27 to 5/30 to 6/1 and today when I called ford they said build day is now 6/6. Went through most posts and saw this is pretty common. I’m just hoping to get this car before the fall.

Reactions: MJE

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi Newbie here .

This is the first time we ordered a vehicle. We went to the dealership and ordered a Cyber Orange BS BB on 2/14. Ordered confirmed same day. Build dates have been pushed from 4/27 to 5/30 to 6/1 and today when I called ford they said build day is now 6/6. Went through most posts and saw this is pretty common. I’m just hoping to get this car before the fall.
Unfortunately, yes. I got a confirmation for the order on 2/24 and had a w/o 6/6 build, then w/o 6/14, and latest is 6/20... I'm kind of assuming another push is inevitable. I had hopes for early summer to get mine but, now I'm hoping for early Fall delivery. I've stopped trying to estimate when I'll have to get back for when the car will be delivered.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I feel for you guys. So far my salesman has been super accurate with the information that he has provided to me and has been very responsive with any questions. I realize they are busy just like everyone else so I have only contacted him a few times during the process. Because I did all the paperwork with the finance department on my price/rate, they told me it would be locked in - I guess I will cross that bridge when the BS arrives.

Reactions: MJE

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford pass is a phone app that you will use once you get your vehicle.. but you can link your vin number with it now and see the SYNC update when they turn on your new vehicle...

There is also a app written by someone to give you more info than ford does..

https://ordertrack.app/
Does anyone have a photo of what the "Sync Update" looks like in the app? I just received module data this morning but I don't see anything other than my car VIN# in the app.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
Does anyone have a photo of what the "Sync Update" looks like in the app? I just received module data this morning but I don't see anything other than my car VIN# in the app.
It looks like the update to the Ford pass app took away that feature... At least that's what I see now

00Doc

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger 4x4 XLT, Ordered 2022 Bronco Sport BB
As of 6/2 I have a Window Sticker, I was last emailed from Ford that production would be the week of 6/6, on my sticker the build number is 957/1765.
Does anybody that has been to this point, have an educated guess on what day the vehicle will actually get built?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw it on the Ford website:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot (40)

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot (41)

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As of 6/2 I have a Window Sticker, I was last emailed from Ford that production would be the week of 6/6, on my sticker the build number is 957/1765.
Does anybody that has been to this point, have an educated guess on what day the vehicle will actually get built?
What's the invoice date on your sticker? It will be the date in the special order box. Mine was invoiced on the 13th, built on the 30th.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot (42)

00Doc

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger 4x4 XLT, Ordered 2022 Bronco Sport BB
What's the invoice date on your sticker? It will be the date in the special order box. Mine was invoiced on the 13th, built on the 30th.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot (42)
6/2 is my invoice date, so I guess it will be built sometime after 6/6...
Sponsored