Waiting room

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I'm officially out of the waiting room! I couldn't stand the uncertainty and wait any longer. This one is nearly identical to the one I ordered (minus the 360 Assist package). It arrived at a dealership near me yesterday and they accepted my offer! I couldn't be happier.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1D1ED158-AC32-46B4-8BCE-EF9CDBF33C5C
I did the same thing. I waited 2 months and hadn't heard anything. Found one an hour away, different color without the cargo management system. The one I ordered is due to be built the week of 5/30. I didn't cancel because I want to see how much the one I bought is worth. Considering I ordered over 5 months ago that one should be a steal compared to current price increases.
Sponsored

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
So are you thinking of trading the one you bought off the lot for the one you ordered?

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Same here! Still waiting but found a nice BL without the moon roof and 360+ and will cancel my order.
Understand that - Good Luck, hope the transaction / transition works well for you.

DonG

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend, 2009 Dodge Caliber
Finally leaving the Waiting Room! Brought this beauty home this afternoon! Good luck to the rest of you! Hope you get yours, soon!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room sport

Last edited:

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Woo hoo! At 0424 hours this morning, I received my "Your vehicle is built" email from Ford. Estimated delivery is June 13-19. That is, of course, the only week in June that I'm slammed but I'll find a way to make it work if it actually shows up in that window.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Woo hoo! At 0424 hours this morning, I received my "Your vehicle is built" email from Ford. Estimated delivery is June 13-19. That is, of course, the only week in June that I'm slammed but I'll find a way to make it work if it actually shows up in that window.
I received mine in 22 days and I am in pittsburgh pa they always list a 10 day window for delivery. It’s a great suv , I am over 14 months and enjoying it more every day . Good luck .

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room F0B64B67-AD3A-4B46-9E86-E1F71924A1FD

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 4312160B-0FE8-498F-8789-275303A82625

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
So are you thinking of trading the one you bought off the lot for the one you ordered?
Possibly. The carbonized grey with matching roof and wheels is really growing on me though, so we will see. I saw a cactus grey on my way to work this morning and it still draws my attention a lot. I will get my deposit back if I decide to keep this one, so might as well wait and see.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Congrats! I am sure that made for a happy morning.

My ladies order still shows as in production. The invoice date (at least that's what I assume the date in special order box is) is 4/29, so maybe in the next day or two? Who knows.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

My ladies order still shows as in production. The invoice date (at least that's what I assume the date in special order box is) is 4/29, so maybe in the next day or two? Who knows.
Hope so. I was thinking of you when I got the email and hoped to see good news from you as well.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

When you ordered doesn't seem to align very well with when it is built. Someone here ordered the same build as mine (color, model, options) on the same day 3/19 and was scheduled in May. I am still waiting. Just saying this so that you don't get too optimistic about your order only to get depressed when it doesn't happen. The best seems to be just waiting for a surprise and be happy when it happens. Anticipation will be torture.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
When you ordered doesn't seem to align very well with when it is built. Someone here ordered the same build as mine (color, model, options) on the same day 3/19 and was scheduled in May. I am still waiting. Just saying this so that you don't get too optimistic about your order only to get depressed when it doesn't happen. The best seems to be just waiting for a surprise and be happy when it happens. Anticipation will be torture.
Very true, however it was on 4/29 that it flipped to In Production and she got her Window Sticker. From what I have seen that usually means it gets built within a week or so.

She placed her order on 12/4 so knows all about the waiting game and everything that could go wrong or get held up.

This morning she asked out loud "I wonder what the holdup is?". I told her I read on the internet that Ford ran out of the letter B, so for now her front bumper is parts constrained. She was not amused :crackup:

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Very true, however it was on 4/29 that it flipped to In Production and she got her Window Sticker. From what I have seen that usually means it gets built within a week or so.

She placed her order on 12/4 so knows all about the waiting game and everything that could go wrong or get held up.

This morning she asked out loud "I wonder what the holdup is?". I told her I read on the internet that Ford ran out of the letter B, so for now her front bumper is parts constrained. She was not amused :crackup:
Sorry, misunderstood your post. If it has switched to "in production" then hopefully the wait is almost over. Let's hope that it isn't missing some component that makes it sit at that point for months as others had in the past.

pete_brooks

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Nice! What was your build date ? 4/29? My OBX has been in production for 12 days. I have OBX with tow package. Also what city is it shipping to?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
So, no build dates going out next week according to the Maverick forum. Hoping we'll start to see more dates assigned the following week. I'm starting to get nervous since today is my "2-months since ordered" anniversary. If anyone has soothing words of wisdom, they'd be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored