OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Just when I lost hope, I checked my order tracker and actually got some encouraging news. Our BS OB is being processed at "one of our factories" (which we all know is Hermosillo) and I'm now able to view my window sticker! This is very exciting! I've been told once you get your window sticker, it's guaranteed after that. Hopefully this means next week it should actually be built and will be shipped shortly after. I'm hoping we should have it by February. January would be better but I'm not holding my breath with everything going on right now. I hope everyone who was scheduled around the same time as me (originally week of Nov. 14 but altered five times until finally landing on the week of Dec. 12) are getting this for themselves!
Sponsored

Attachments

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just when I lost hope, I checked my order tracker and actually got some encouraging news. Our BS OB is being processed at "one of our factories" (which we all know is Hermosillo) and I'm now able to view my window sticker! This is very exciting! I've been told once you get your window sticker, it's guaranteed after that. Hopefully this means next week it should actually be built and will be shipped shortly after. I'm hoping we should have it by February. January would be better but I'm not holding my breath with everything going on right now. I hope everyone who was scheduled around the same time as me (originally week of Nov. 14 but altered five times until finally landing on the week of Dec. 12) are getting this for themselves!
Congrats!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Congrats. Yeah its going to get built. And who knows you might get lucky it passes quality checks and gets put on a train. Some times that happens.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
YAY!!! Trying to be patient sucks, doesn’t it?

OP
OP
OuterBanks25

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
YAY!!! Trying to be patient sucks, doesn’t it?
It does but I know it'll be worth it once it's here! This is the second vehicle we've had to special order since we can't just get one off the lot. Or if there is, it'll be marked up by $5k.

RJG

Badlands
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma 2017 Mustang GT 2023 Bronco Sport
23 BS Badland Green

Wow it's built and waiting shipment!
maybe the end is in site 3 months to the day since it was ordered...........

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Early congrats, one question. Do you know what "2nd RW" means on your Lift gate spec?

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
And you get a trip to the Bronco Off-Roadeo!! It looks like it's available to all trims of the 2023 Sport. That's good news for the class of '23 (and kinda lousy for those who were left out from '21/'22). See the QR code just below your MSRP on the window sticker.

From the Off-Roadeo website:

Who is eligible to attend Bronco Off-Roadeo?
Customers who have ordered a qualifying 2021 or newer Bronco; 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition; 2021 or 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands; or any 2023 Bronco Sport are eligible to attend Bronco Off-Roadeo. One (1) Bronco Off-Roadeo visit is included with a vehicle purchase. This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed.For 2021 and 2022 model year vehicles, owners must attend by December 2023. For 2023 model year vehicles, owners must attend by December 2024.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Don't lose hope. My vehicle was re-scheduled 3 times. It was scheduled for the 5th, and finally built on the 10th. I just got an E-mail from Ford today and it has already shipped. It should be at the dealer between 6 and 12 January. It's a '23 OBX with moonroof, tech, and co-pilot 360+. It's going to Syracuse, NY.
Sponsored