sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
When he arrives, he will be known as Col. Forbin (after a song by Phish) since he climbed a mountain. Maybe I will take him out to do some climbing
Sponsored

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
When he arrives, he will be known as Col. Forbin (after a song by Phish) since he climbed a mountain. Maybe I will take him out to do some climbing
I believe the lyrics are that "he dragged his shit ass carcass up the mountain..." ? What are you implying here ?? great choice!

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
I believe the lyrics are that "he dragged his shit ass carcass up the mountain..." ? What are you implying here ?? great choice!
Lol

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
After much consideration, I settled on Sgt. Barnes. Bucky was just too on the nose.
Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why 98C9B4D2-EBA8-4A81-8A2E-39A253659561
By daughter wants to name hers Bucky! For the obvious reason... She's in love with Sgt. Barnes!!! Oh, and because Broncos buck........ lol

Last edited:

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
By daughter wants to name hers Bucky! For the obvious reason... She's in love with Stg. Barnes!!! Oh, and because Broncos buck........ lol
Excellent taste! CA:TWS is my favorite MCU film. I was glad to see Bucky's redemption in Falcon and Winter Soldier. Also, Sebastian Stan is, to my knowledge, the only Marvel actor with the requisite Marvel initialism in his name.

Clockman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Mine is named The Beast II. My first car was a 77 Ponitiac Grand LeMans. It was the original Beast. These are the only cars I had/have that have been named.

wbrainbow

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy
Little Foot. Because Sasquatch aka Big Foot is only offered on the full size Bronco and I won’t have that until 2022………………..
Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why F043D1FC-7780-42E0-B5B2-A4F20B067EAA

Last edited:

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)