Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Long term thread and I’m not reading through all of it, so I’m sure I’m not the first, but…

Now that I have a VIN, I can put it in the app which promptly allows you to name your vehicle. It’s Li’l Sebastian because it’s a small horse, Ben, not a pony! There’s a difference! 😂

Terry K

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Pilot
I may steal BOB (Bronze Outer Banks) but more likely it will be Helen Wheels. It’s been long enough since that song came out. Only ordered it back in Feb so I have a while to decide before it gets here.

Last edited:

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
So I always thought it was kind of lame to name your vehicle. My motorcycles and cars were always black and plain, but it changed when I saw my outer banks. I went to the ford dealership in victorville to get one and as soon as I saw it I knew it was mine. Named her saphira after the dragon lol.

Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why 20210316_083824

Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why IMG_20210226_085708_371

Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why 20210316_083754

[/QUOTE
My Carbonized Grey is "Grey Man".

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
My bronco is named "Buck," for two reasons....

1. Its fitting. Bucking Bronco.

2. this whole scene:

just to clarify, its not named in honor of Buck, who was there to f!@#. Its just named as a secondary reference to this kick-ass movie.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Since the one I could find here locally was Oxford White, I'm leaning into my inner geek and calling it TK-421, and going black and white themed.
I too have an Oxford White Badlands, but have yet to name him (or her), but on another issue, I see your name nikon_addict. Is that a preference for camera types, or something more exotic? (I have mostly Nikon (superzooms)

nikon_addict

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
I too have an Oxford White Badlands, but have yet to name him (or her), but on another issue, I see your name nikon_addict. Is that a preference for camera types, or something more exotic? (I have mostly Nikon (superzooms)
Preference for camera types. My father was a newspaper photographer for many years, and he gave his his first Nikon FM when I was 8, been a long expensive road ever sense. But it's really hard to beat an F mount when I can use 40 year old cameras with new lenses and vice versa.
Sponsored