MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for a great run through! Iā€™m curious to know what these graphics packs look like too. Theyā€™d be easily enough ordered as parts & added to existing cars.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Nothing worth jumping ship from my '22.

zachc275

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks (Area 51)
Four things I wish I had on my OB based on the pricepoint I paid, in order of necessity:

1. Power liftgate
2. Front object detection sensors
3. Park assist
4. Turn signals on the mirrors

Memory seats are a nice addition for '23 but overall not really any major changes.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Nothing worth jumping ship from my '22.
I have to agree, & TBH thatā€™s a good thing. I can wait to see how the Sport fits in my life, then consider after a major refresh if itā€™s worth an upgrade rather than worrying about small things now. Literally the only thing offered here I donā€™t have is memory seats. & Iā€™m the only driver so about all itā€™d be useful for is trying different seat settings then reverting to a known good setting. Iā€™ll live lol. Now if they offered 10 way seats Iā€™d have been a little disappointed.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have to agree, & TBH thatā€™s a good thing. I can wait to see how the Sport fits in my life, then consider after a major refresh if itā€™s worth an upgrade rather than worrying about small things now. Literally the only thing offered here I donā€™t have is memory seats. & Iā€™m the only driver so about all itā€™d be useful for is trying different seat settings then reverting to a known good setting. Iā€™ll live lol. Now if they offered 10 way seats Iā€™d have been a little disappointed.
I'm butt-hurt over the green, but now I have a "rare" velocity blue Bronco...

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
They added memory seats as a option

Thank goodness! I adjust the drivers seat very often when I vacuum/clean the interior and it just annoys the heck out of me to get the driver seat back into its perfect position. One less thing to have to hassle with. I hope the memory seats are option on the BS Badlands trim 2023?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I hope the memory seats are option on the BS Badlands trim 2023?
The '23 Order Guide says memory seats are part of the Premium Package option for the Badlands.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Thank goodness! I adjust the drivers seat very often when I vacuum/clean the interior and it just annoys the heck out of me to get the driver seat back into its perfect position. One less thing to have to hassle with. I hope the memory seats are option on the BS Badlands trim 2023?
On the Premium Package it is.

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
So when you announced there will be no heritage trim.... The 2 note sound of a sad muted trumpet played in my mind.... Then you can hear the sales guys laughing at a joke in the background...... Priceless.
Great timing.
BTW...... My brother Ruben in Virginia is ordering his Maverick from you... He's pretty happy with the deal you got going there. They just visited us here in California. He drove my FE for 1.5 weeks and my sister in law told him to dump the Maverick and get a Bronco Sport! She totally loved it.

SeanMcNally

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Any word on decontenting, what's been removed on the 23's that was present on the 22's? Or will we just have to wait until dealerships/owners start getting the cars?

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Any word on decontenting, what's been removed on the 23's that was present on the 22's? Or will we just have to wait until dealerships/owners start getting the cars?
I am doing videos on each trim of all the standard equipment as well as what is included in each optional package and available stand alone options. I call them my complete guides.
Sponsored