VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
That's come undone from under the seat, have the dealer look at it.
Agreed that it came "undone".

Those clip strips hold the seat "skin" to the underlying frame / foam. Those usually slip into either metal fingers or a metal strip, sometimes they come undone if not fully seated (no pun!).

Might be able to get it clipped back on without a trip to the dealer, likely a ~ 180° fold up onto a hidden set of fingers or strip.
Sponsored

CobraPat

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Agreed that it came "undone".

Those clip strips hold the seat "skin" to the underlying frame / foam. Those usually slip into either metal fingers or a metal strip, sometimes they come undone if not fully seated (no pun!).

Might be able to get it clipped back on without a trip to the dealer, likely a ~ 180° fold up onto a hidden set of fingers or strip.
It was undone. I was able to fold it up and under to sit back on the seat frame.

NaysBadlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm sorry that I am one that laughed when I saw the thread. I didn't even think that we had become so reliant on tech that these kinds of things aren't even used much, if at all, anymore.

I just traded my F150 in on a '21 Chevy Colorado. It actually has a separate key fob from the key! I love it. I hate the flip keys.
Sponsored