First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Ford Bronco Sport What is this for? 20210917_085433

Looked in the book, can't find. Big Bend BS
Yeah, noticed that on my Badlands afew days after I got it, doesn't seem to do anything. You can push it flush but sticks out after opening the door.

Strange.....

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Ford Bronco Sport What is this for? 20210917_085433

Looked in the book, can't find. Big Bend BS
First edition since March still haven’t figured that out yet . Very confusing at best.??
Ford Bronco Sport What is this for? B45550C9-B252-47E7-8B9F-4C27EA0D3727

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
since you are a relatively new member I'll answer. not the funniest thread by miles.

keep asking questions Mona
Mona, My apologies for replying the way I did. I should pay more attention and be more considerate.

Yes, please ask questions out here, they're pretty knowledgeable and are very helpful.

OP
OP
mrsrebel

mrsrebel

Big Bend
First Name
Mona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
OH!! Yep, moves when push lock/unlock. Since I've not done that while INSIDE I hadn't seen that. Thank you everyone! And I'm glad this was a fun question ? I like a laugh also. Happy Friday, we're out for a drive day!

Lufifi

Big Bend
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
OH!! Yep, moves when push lock/unlock. Since I've not done that while INSIDE I hadn't seen that. Thank you everyone! And I'm glad this was a fun question ? I like a laugh also. Happy Friday, we're out for a drive day!
Thank you! This post made my day... it was so wholesome. Have a wonderful weekend!

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
This thread just proves how much things have changed and how reliant we have become on technology. I wonder how many people here have ever un/locked their doors manually.

I recently drove my mom's 2009 Crown Vic. It has the old style pop-up door locks, keyed ignition, a foot operated parking break and a three on the tree shifter. Took me a few minutes to remember how to drive the dang thing. Also, I have realized how much my back-up skills have suffered after many years of relying on back-up cameras.