OP
JVteam

JVteam

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I do believe the bronco sport is prewired for different accessories including a roof mounted light, the wires are under the short forward roof rail track .
Ford Bronco Sport What is the Wiring Pre-Pack? 26FBA738-0FEB-4288-AC58-C4A68315BDB6
Where are the wires at the battery?
Sponsored

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Wow...thanks for posting this. You answered a few questions for me. I won't be installing a light on the roof (way too many steps just to get access to the roof rail bolts) but I will be utilizing the those wires for something else. It's great they have wires right there to hook up one accessory and one switch ??

OP
OP
JVteam

JVteam

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's the instructions that has you remove 80% of interior trim... Not pre wired

cario65

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport (ordered 8/11/22)
Life to an old thread…

Document referenced is heavy focused on how to remove interior, yes.

However, item 42 on page 29 shows where the wires are in the A-pillar and page 36 item 51 shows pre-wiring for connecting your switch to off the instrument cluster harness. To me that is pre-wiring and most likely connected to the fuse slot 1 in engine bay designated as “aftermarket auxiliary lighting” linking these two wiring endpoints.

If wires for other lighting than a roof mounted bar are routed from another location through firewall and inside into the A-pillar and tap into them would that work? The fuse on that is 30 amp and not sure if that would work with smaller lighting than a full light bar.

Just some thoughts and maybe someone smarter on the wiring could could investigate this.
Sponsored