gizahuna

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hi all. This is a generic question. My wife thinks that the configuration of the bronco grill and headlights looks like a horse's bridle. I have been unable to verify this online....but she insists that it is. Am I nuts, is this known?
Ford Bronco Sport What does a Bronco grill look like? Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 6.31.46 PM
Ford Bronco Sport What does a Bronco grill look like? Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 6.33.17 PM

Does anyone else see it?
Sponsored

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thatā€™s a great observation by your wife!
And MJE, yes, Ford did include the horseshoe look in the headlights in their list of finds.

So, yeah, Iā€™m now including both of these when I tell people why Iā€™m the coolest guy driving the coolest vehicle.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
On a separate note to the OP, let me tell you that I have been married over 30 years and you did this all wrong. If your wife makes a cool observation, you:
1) praise her and tell her that only her beauty is greater than her wit and cleverness; or
2) you go on a forum and ask others if her observation is sane

Hint: itā€™s not 2

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
On a separate note to the OP, let me tell you that I have been married over 30 years and you did this all wrong. If your wife makes a cool observation, you:
1) praise her and tell her that only her beauty is greater than her wit and cleverness; or
2) you go on a forum and ask others if her observation is sane

Hint: itā€™s not 2
Knowledge and Wisdom
much alike
but keenly different
knowledge - to grasp, understand
wisdom - how to apply ones knowledge

Tigger
it may be said of you
you are wise

Legacy40k

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Bronco Sport
Thatā€™s a bit, which attaches to a bridle. I think thatā€™s coincidence.

Hi all. This is a generic question. My wife thinks that the configuration of the bronco grill and headlights looks like a horse's bridle. I have been unable to verify this online....but she insists that it is. Am I nuts, is this known?
Ford Bronco Sport What does a Bronco grill look like? Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 6.31.46 PM
Ford Bronco Sport What does a Bronco grill look like? Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 6.33.17 PM

Does anyone else see it?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It does look like a snaffle bit now that you mention it. Coincidence? Only the design engineers know if that was the inspiration. Wouldn't be shocked being equine themed

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thatā€™s a great observation by your wife!
And MJE, yes, Ford did include the horseshoe look in the headlights in their list of finds.

So, yeah, Iā€™m now including both of these when I tell people why Iā€™m the coolest guy driving the coolest vehicle.
Wait, now that I read this again. So the horseshoe thing was intentional, & yeah they nailed it at least to my eyes, since I didntā€™ even know it was supposed to be a thing.

But ā€˜list of findsā€™. Is there a list somewhere of all the Easter eggs youā€™re supposed to find? Iā€™m amazed at how many there are. The headlights are one For example I saw, but wouldnā€™t have known it was intentional.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I read it in an Edmunds article. They mention this as one of a list of finds that Ford said was in their Easter eggs. However, I cannot find a list either. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ§

Edit: I cannot find the article but my wife remembers me mentioning the horseshoes, the 1966 under rear license and the bronco on turn lights as some of the cool ones. So, maybe Iā€™m not crazy. (maybe)

Itā€™d be cool if Ford had a list.

Last edited:

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands