Easter Eggs

Gatordog69

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sport BB
So, maybe I missed it here but I know the top 5 Easter eggs are the headlight side bezel bronco, the cargo light bronco, the pic of the double opening glass-tailgate and the lasso in the hook but I just noticed a number six... If you have the continental tires, they have a bucking bronco after the continental brand twice on each tire. Either Ford is smarter than the average bear or just dumb luck; I found it to be intriguing.... Any other eggs I'm missing? :)
Sponsored

OP
OP

Gatordog69

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sport BB
So, maybe I missed it here but I know the top 5 Easter eggs are the headlight side bezel bronco, the cargo light bronco, the pic of the double opening glass-tailgate and the lasso in the hook but I just noticed a number six... If you have the continental tires, they have a bucking bronco after the continental brand twice on each tire. Either Ford is smarter than the average bear or just dumb luck; I found it to be intriguing.... Any other eggs I'm missing? :)
will add counting to my to do list.... sorry... the mountain scene when you open the glass only option on the gate.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Check above your fuel opening inside the door...there are three gens of bronco. It's kinda cool

OP
OP

Gatordog69

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sport BB
I'm in Florida so I only have a rear license plate, which behind it only has some guy from Starke prison initials on the back of it.... JK....Thanks will take a look

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
? shoes on each rim. Does anyone else see this ? Or are my old eyes ? failing me .

Ford Bronco Sport Easter Eggs CAC135C9-DE5B-4A93-84D2-09FC78C3FC85

Last edited:

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
resurrected from an old BS posting. hiding under the center cap. that's how it will roll when I get my 2022 everglades green BL+BL

Ford Bronco Sport Easter Eggs sportsteeli

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Maybe not an Easter egg but I like the homage paid to the 1968 Bronco with side marker lights. While not on the 1966 or 1967, they were required on all vehicles starting in 1968.
Cool I think and something that is not on modern day vehicles as the side markers are integrated into or onto the front and rear light housings.