What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
I just got my base model, and love it! Not too fond of the black “Bronco” emblems on the base, so put the vinyl overlay on the front. Also put the bug deflector on that I got off of the accessories site, and I must say that it looks awesome! Got the cargo organizer off that site as well, and it’s really useful when the bronco sport is in grocery-getter mode :) No more bags sliding all over in the back.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1CCE05B5-0D85-4F2C-8F46-8BA9F3C5DC03

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 33E96B43-D66A-4E6C-B171-C4A631F4A813
I just got my base model, and love it! Not too fond of the black “Bronco” emblems on the base, so put the vinyl overlay on the front. Also put the bug deflector on that I got off of the accessories site, and I must say that it looks awesome! Got the cargo organizer off that site as well, and it’s really useful when the bronco sport is in grocery-getter mode :) No more bags sliding all over in the back.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1CCE05B5-0D85-4F2C-8F46-8BA9F3C5DC03

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 33E96B43-D66A-4E6C-B171-C4A631F4A813
Looks great. How difficult was it, to vinyl the letters? I too have BS and didn't like the black lettering, they just disappeared in the busy black grill. I ended up painting them in silver, went to hell and back doing it, I didn't know at the time something like the vinyl kit was available.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looks great. How difficult was it, to vinyl the letters? I too have BS and didn't like the black lettering, they just disappeared in the busy black grill. I ended up painting them in silver, went to hell and back doing it, I didn't know at the time something like the vinyl kit was available.
It's honestly pretty easy. I cut my own vinyl. The paint will possibly hold up longer. Hard to say. Yours looks really good at least what I've seen from it. I wouldn't beat yourself up. The irony is the black letters on black, and white on colors. Etc.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It's honestly pretty easy. I cut my own vinyl. The paint will possibly hold up longer. Hard to say. Yours looks really good at least what I've seen from it. I wouldn't beat yourself up. The irony is the black letters on black, and white on colors. Etc.
Yeah I’m wondering what they were thinking with the letter colors. @Alfredo and I could have traded letters lol. I could have used the black.

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
Thanks. I really wished I had known. That was the first mod I did, and it quickly went to hell in a hand basket. I painted the letters with silver enamel, then gave it a clear coat with a lacquer based paint. Big mistake, the lacquer corrugated and blistered the enamel and had to sand everything off, re-do the tedious masking and try again using strictly lacquer paint. Took me a while to get the nerve to attempt another mod after that fiasco.

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks. I really wished I had known. That was the first mod I did, and it quickly went to hell in a hand basket. I painted the letters with silver enamel, then gave it a clear coat with a lacquer based paint. Big mistake, the lacquer corrugated and blistered the enamel and had to sand everything off, re-do the tedious masking and try again using strictly lacquer paint. Took me a while to get the nerve to attempt another mod after that fiasco.
Yeah...paint is evil like that.? Been there and done that only to see gator skin etc. Live and learn. If you decide to change the look down the road just message me or look for one of the vendors here they have some nice options.?

Stallion

Big Bend
First Name
Drea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Today I admired my little Stallion. Detailed it yesterday so I'm happy to have clean-looking ins and outs; had to treat it to a car scent as well! Sad to see the new car smell go, but glad to create those scent-stimulated memories in my baby. Hope y'all are all having a happy and safe drive with your broncos!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Funny, I'd be thinking of where I need to go or what I'm out of, just to get the Bronco out of the barn and stretch it's legs.
Same here...I find excuses to let the pony run. "Hey looks like we are out of milk...I'll be back. In an hour or two."

George G

Badlands
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
Drove it the second time in two weeks, trying to keep the miles down.
Brockdog12 If you bought your bronco with profit in mind, I understand, but if you didn't, don't deny yourself the pleasure and ride that Pony, because if you don't, somebody else will.
Sponsored