What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford factory rubber mats front and back today (carpet floor) ... and some air horns of course lol.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 7817FEBC-8B30-4E9C-8859-C11125BFB19D
Air horns!? Oh man that just went to the top of my list. Post audio !

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Refilled the windshield wiper fluid and checked the oil. The wiper fluid reservoir seemed pretty big. Also had to RTFM to realize that if you drop the hood from the specified height of ~11 inches, it'll easily latch shut under its own weight.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Air horns!? Oh man that just went to the top of my list. Post audio !
Sounds like a train the clip, we need horse neighing horns….
But not even a neigh, we need that like f off sound horses make, that short half sigh half neigh when they’re done talking lol

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Sounds like a train the clip, we need horse neighing horns….
But not even a neigh, we need that like f off sound horses make, that short half sigh half neigh when they’re done talking lol
https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/play-mp3/6560

We had a horse and I swear he was an angry teen. Soon as you walked away or stopped giving him attention you would hear that and saddles, blankets whatever he could get his teeth on hit the floor. He was a bastard but great to ride

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/play-mp3/6560

We had a horse and I swear he was an angry teen. Soon as you walked away or stopped giving him attention you would hear that and saddles, blankets whatever he could get his teeth on hit the floor. He was a bastard but great to ride
Hahaah exactly that’s what I’m talking about this clip, perfect.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hahaah exactly that’s what I’m talking about this clip, perfect.
horse guy...I knew exactly what you meant. They all have personality I'm not joking. We had a barn with about ten horses at any given time. Each horse was very different. One was the old lady, she was mean, and ruled the house. Another was a 'nerd' and awkward, all the other horses really picked on him. Another was that sneaky kid who started crap, then blamed the other horses when crap went south. The donkey, little man syndrome, took no crap from any of the horses.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
double dog dare you (a Christmas Story)
I swear I hit the link and it took me to a horn example with four different choices and the last choice was what we were talking about and then I hit the link again and it was a single button one so I’m totally lost I actually have one in the cart but I don’t think it’s the right one which one neigh and the eff off after? The website has like 10 different horse ones.
Sponsored