What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

lej51201

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I purchased my 2021 Bronco BB on May 24th. To date I have:

1) Installed Ford OEM floor mats front and rear.
2) Installed roof mount NMO amateur radio antenna
3) Installed mobile amateur radio
4) Installed Ford OEM low profile vent shades
5) Installed LED brake, backup and rear turn signals
6) Installed RedLine hood struts
7) Installed Ford OEM hood insulator mat

Half the fun of a new vehicle is making it "mine". No other upgrades planned. Just going to enjoy it.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Today, I installed the Yakima hitch mount two bike carrier found on the Ford accessories website (link). While you're checking out the pics, please excuse my dirty ride...? We've had a ton of rain lately and I've been waiting for a stretch of clear days before I drag out the power washer.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210710_174142

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210710_173003

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210710_173012

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210710_173653

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So far just cosmetic upgrades:

Black Rhino rims
Bf Goodrich KO2s
Debadge “Sport” (hated how crammed it looked)
20% tint
Black/grey Ford Badge overlay
Metallic Silver Front Bronco overlay

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? FC91FBF0-2860-42B4-AFC4-0B09A5055E20

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 78FCBDB8-9443-47C7-8270-1395264E3151

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 85B7F66C-A00C-40B6-957B-90826421324D

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 37DDBB26-09B1-4146-870B-424FECDED5FF

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? FF9BD6E3-FDEA-4917-A4CD-2F1C5394FFD6

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 7CF0ED34-33A7-417F-A233-631EDD261FC0
looks really nice. I like the rims and clean look. I think your 'cosmetics' made it look like your own. well done. that's a sharp ride, now go hit the beach and get some sand in those tires!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Today, I installed the Yakima hitch mount two bike carrier found on the Ford accessories website (link). While you're checking out the pics, please excuse my dirty ride...? We've had a ton of rain lately and I've been waiting for a stretch of clear days before I drag out the power washer.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210710_174142

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210710_173003

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210710_173012

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210710_173653
NICE!! hows the bike hitch? I went the cheap/now route and bought one off amazon. It works, I've used it four trips so far. I see a little bounce on the highway on rougher Michigan highways. I went cheap and fast as dealers didn't have any in stock and I didn't have a week and a half to wait.
As for dirty...it's a bronco, it looks played in :) if I am going to tease it's going to be over those tiny little bike tires...I kid, I kid. I like the tilt feature is the rack stable?

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
NICE!! hows the bike hitch? I went the cheap/now route and bought one off amazon. It works, I've used it four trips so far. I see a little bounce on the highway on rougher Michigan highways. I went cheap and fast as dealers didn't have any in stock and I didn't have a week and a half to wait.
As for dirty...it's a bronco, it looks played in :) if I am going to tease it's going to be over those tiny little bike tires...I kid, I kid. I like the tilt feature is the rack stable?
You always got jokes, don't you? ?

So far, the bike hitch feels really sturdy. I haven't been on the road with it fully loaded yet. So, I'll have to report back with an update after my daughter and I hit the streets.

Originally, I bought the interior bike rack, but in retrospect, I wish I hadn't. My daughter's bike fit fine in the cargo area by itself. However, trying to fit my bike in as well was too much of a hassle. The Yakima mount was more money, but the convenience of being able to load up and go quickly will make it worth the money.

The tilt feature definitely feels sturdy for now. When tilted, the full cargo tapped against my daughters handlebars. That's why I only have a pic with the back window open. I plan on making an adjustment to the back rack to slide it over a few inches in hopes that my door will be able to clear the handlebars. If not, it's not a huge deal.

Oh yeah...I do wanna new bike with man-sized wheels...? But, that's gonna take a minute considering I just bought the Sport.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You always got jokes, don't you? ?

So far, the bike hitch feels really sturdy. I haven't been on the road with it fully loaded yet. So, I'll have to report back with an update after my daughter and I hit the streets.

Originally, I bought the interior bike rack, but in retrospect, I wish I hadn't. My daughter's bike fit fine in the cargo area by itself. However, trying to fit my bike in as well was too much of a hassle. The Yakima mount was more money, but the convenience of being able to load up and go quickly will make it worth the money.

The tilt feature definitely feels sturdy for now. When tilted, the full cargo tapped against my daughters handlebars. That's why I only have a pic with the back window open. I plan on making an adjustment to the back rack to slide it over a few inches in hopes that my door will be able to clear the handlebars. If not, it's not a huge deal.

Oh yeah...I do wanna new bike with man-sized wheels...? But, that's gonna take a minute considering I just bought the Sport.
glad you see through my wise cracks. Some take offense to simple kidding. Yeah that's good to know. Hey a bike is hard to find these days. Just ribbing you is all. Straight sincerity, I was bored this winter and dropped a cool $250 on a walmart fat tire to ride around in the snow...worth every dollar, what a lot of fun. it's something the cool kids laugh at, but it's heavy, and it gets through snow and soft sand, and if it falls apart, I'm not out a ton. Enjoy the ride with the daughter...they grow so fast. I may need to upgrade to a better rack sooner than later. So far it's held it's own but I also don't leave it on the hitch unless I'm using it. A lot of feedback looked like they rust out but most just lazily left it out in the elements.

RyanA1980

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I just got my base model, and love it! Not too fond of the black “Bronco” emblems on the base, so put the vinyl overlay on the front. Also put the bug deflector on that I got off of the accessories site, and I must say that it looks awesome! Got the cargo organizer off that site as well, and it’s really useful when the bronco sport is in grocery-getter mode :) No more bags sliding all over in the back.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1CCE05B5-0D85-4F2C-8F46-8BA9F3C5DC03

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 33E96B43-D66A-4E6C-B171-C4A631F4A813

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just got my base model, and love it! Not too fond of the black “Bronco” emblems on the base, so put the vinyl overlay on the front. Also put the bug deflector on that I got off of the accessories site, and I must say that it looks awesome! Got the cargo organizer off that site as well, and it’s really useful when the bronco sport is in grocery-getter mode :) No more bags sliding all over in the back.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1CCE05B5-0D85-4F2C-8F46-8BA9F3C5DC03

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 33E96B43-D66A-4E6C-B171-C4A631F4A813
Looks really good. It's comical how you don't like the black grill letters and use decals to make them silver. Those who have white, add black decals to dark them over. All options are good, I'm not being critical, it's a personal taste. Makes me think Ford would be wise to make it easier to swap them out. Seems like the most common mod on this board. Again your grill looks great you did a nice job I'm not being critical of your choice.

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Finally got my parent's memorial put on my Big Bend. My parents really showed me the true meaning of hard work paids off. It was thanks to them that I have everything I have because of their love and support. I love and miss them everyday❤❤❤

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210709_141905

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210709_141859

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210709_141853
Sponsored