What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

OP
OP
MKohlman

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
LED's are always a great (and relatively simple) upgrade. I followed your link to DiodeDynamics but the numbers don't seen to match up when I searched by vehicle (2021 Ford Bronco Sport).
A lot of vendors still don't have their "lookups" updated to include the BS, and some are still kind of hit-and-miss. When I ordered mine back in January, it took a couple of emails with Diode Dynamics to figure it out. The type numbers are definitely correct and there have been several forum members who have successfully swapped them out. Mine still work great.
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
We have been getting a few things done to our BS Badlands over the last few weeks! Not all things are pictured here, but you have any requests for photos or questions let me know :)

-Complete Front End Mask including Headlights, Foglights, Bumper (painted portion), Hood, and Front Fenders. Plus masking inside the Door Handles and on the Door Edges.
-Ceramic Tinted Windows with 35% Tint on the front and they did clear Ceramic on the rest of the windows that already had the privacy glass.
-Window Deflectors.
-Door Sill Protectors.
-Rear Bumper Protector.
-Bronco Hitch Plug.
-Ford Performance Rear License Plate Cover.
-Decals for the Third Windows.
-Black Decals for the Bronco letters on the rear.
-White and Black Ford Decal.
-Then we added a couple of smaller Bronco Sport decals as additional ‘Easter Eggs’ if you will.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 5AEE10F7-01B0-4E1C-898A-A8C538D10242

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 4AACFA8A-CE84-415B-B2CA-14B6B096C735

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8A24EA3F-8BF0-45AE-8971-5BE71A898DD2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 19CB5DC8-3EC1-4004-8D6B-97A803479638

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 0A4AC6B0-ACCB-473B-A593-A6B6D7514CB8

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8BBDBB78-9657-4F92-9656-7AF20CCC2FAE

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 765B55B2-896D-4581-A2D8-B47938B178DC

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 3C4F932D-B0EE-470B-AC79-C48600F58019

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
We have been getting a few things done to our BS Badlands over the last few weeks! Not all things are pictured here, but you have any requests for photos or questions let me know :)

-Complete Front End Mask including Headlights, Foglights, Bumper (painted portion), Hood, and Front Fenders. Plus masking inside the Door Handles and on the Door Edges.
-Ceramic Tinted Windows with 35% Tint on the front and they did clear Ceramic on the rest of the windows that already had the privacy glass.
-Window Deflectors.
-Door Sill Protectors.
-Rear Bumper Protector.
-Bronco Hitch Plug.
-Ford Performance Rear License Plate Cover.
-Decals for the Third Windows.
-Black Decals for the Bronco letters on the rear.
-White and Black Ford Decal.
-Then we added a couple of smaller Bronco Sport decals as additional ‘Easter Eggs’ if you will.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 765B55B2-896D-4581-A2D8-B47938B178DC
Looks great! Did you change the front Bronco color to CG? And can you provide the supplier for the with and black logo?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
We have been getting a few things done to our BS Badlands over the last few weeks! Not all things are pictured here, but you have any requests for photos or questions let me know
again outstanding personalizations. I like the flags, particularly the colorado tribute on the rear passenger window. Nice balance of 'ME' and clean. I think all of the mods everyone has done is part of the enthusiasm and what this sport is all about. Smiles per miles are through the roof.

DawnMac

Big Bend
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Wow, I'm so envious of all the additions... they look great!
@ScareCrow. I don't notice any difference in air noise with the window deflectors. Actually, I haven't driven it on the highway yet.

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Looks great! Did you change the front Bronco color to CG? And can you provide the supplier for the with and black logo?
Thanks! We didn’t change the front lettering at all. It is still white, but looking back at the pictures it does kind of look CG in them!

For the Ford Logo we got it off of Etsy (link below) with the Satin Black Background and Matte White lettering.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/963201590/ford-2021-bronco-emblem-overlay-badge?ref=yr_purchases

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
again outstanding personalizations. I like the flags, particularly the colorado tribute on the rear passenger window. Nice balance of 'ME' and clean. I think all of the mods everyone has done is part of the enthusiasm and what this sport is all about. Smiles per miles are through the roof.
Thank you! We really like it. Shout out to @VortexSigns for the window and letter decals. They put together that Colorado one as a custom order and even included some sprigs of Wheat in the bottom left corner of the decal because my wife is originally from Kansas. We wanted something totally unique and they did a great job. ?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thank you! We really like it. Shout out to @VortexSigns for the window and letter decals. They put together that Colorado one as a custom order and even included some sprigs of Wheat in the bottom left corner of the decal because my wife is originally from Kansas. We wanted something totally unique and they did a great job. ?
outstanding. That's remarkable customer service.