What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

broncoben

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I added in the rubberized floor liners. They fit great. Also put on a Thule T2 Pro XTR bike rack which works perfectly.

Smcqueary

Badlands
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
This is awesome abd I want to switch mine out. But I’m totally new to this stuff. What website? What size? Or info do I need to look for?
I have a badlands too.

Just a quick dress-up thing, but like many other Ford owners, I'm not a big fan of the factory lug nuts, especially after a particularly annoying experience on the side of a freeway once where the little metal cap stripped off while trying to change a flat.

I've had very good luck with VMS Lug Nuts on my other cars and treated my Badlands to a set of red ones:

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210123_104201 (2)_tonemapped

OP
OP
MKohlman

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
This is awesome abd I want to switch mine out. But I’m totally new to this stuff. What website? What size? Or info do I need to look for?
I have a badlands too.
These are an exact fit in red (although other colors are available):

VMS 20 RED 44MM ALUMINUM CLOSED END TUNER LUG NUTS LUGS WHEELS RIMS 12X1.5 SET | eBay

One thing to keep in mind with aluminum lug nuts is that you absolutely want to want to hand-tighten them on. I've had a couple of bad experiences with dealerships that apparently believed an impact wrench is the solution to every nut/bolt.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Make sure you torque those new lug nuts to spec and they’re the proper size. Bad things can happen, “I thought you torqued them down?”

Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Added after market cargo rack and rails
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210305_173315
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210305_173423
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210307_121113
Looks very cool man. I'm in the market to lower my cargo basket with new crossbars. I currently have the OEM ones, but they sit very high and seem quite loud because of it. Have you noticed much more additional wind noise with this set up?

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210309_090305

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210309_090040

meckems

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks very cool man. I'm in the market to lower my cargo basket with new crossbars. I currently have the OEM ones, but they sit very high and seem quite loud because of it. Have you noticed much more additional wind noise with this set up?

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210309_090305

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210309_090040
Yes there is more wind noise with the rack. However, I am only using it when I travel long distances with the family. My bars are very easy to remove while the rack is mounted to it.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
The moonroof will stick up above Badlands roof rails by 32mm, and above Base/BB/OB roof rails by 44mm when fully open. The tallest point of the glass will be at about the middle of the middle rail support.
Mine clears just fine and it is the OEM on outerbanks.

First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Its great seeing what everyone else has done to their Bronco. The production date for my BS was just pushed back from May 17 to May 31. Once I get her, I plan to install the rear bumper cover, front and rear dash cams, all weather floor mats, Rough Country LED light bar (on top), Rough Country nudge bar with lighting across the front and I'm flirting with the idea of doing a 1-1/2" lift to it. Can't wait to post pics. Has anyone installed or used the Ford sill plates before? If so, how would you rate them? They're in my cart currently at Levittown Ford but I'm on the fence about whether to get them or not. Last thing I plan to do to my BS is a paint change. I LOVE the Bikini Pearl color that Jeep used on their Wranglers. I first saw the color in Clearwater FL, so we now refer to it as "Clearwater Jeep". I've read that Jeep has discontinued this color, so hopefully that makes it easier for me to get it.
Sponsored