What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I don't think I have ever done this before. Hopefully, will never do it again. There are plenty of knuckleheads to go around in this forum.
Hey, I resemble that remark! :cool:

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Cross bars on today. Ford OEM

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20230208_161948
Nice job. Do you think you'll put on wheel spacers to kick the wheels/tires out flush with the flares?

GR3EN

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Nice job. Do you think you'll put on wheel spacers to kick the wheels/tires out flush with the flares?
I've definitely been considering it, but at the same time I'd want to do some more research on how that may affect tire size and rubbing and how much it may affect turn radius.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I've definitely been considering it, but at the same time I'd want to do some more research on how that may affect tire size and rubbing and how much it may affect turn radius.
Let me know what you find out! If I put spacers I'd probably need to put some kind of mud flaps, but I haven't seen any that say they work with flares.

Tomp611

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Looks great. How do you like the eyebrow? Does it make a big difference?
I do one on all my cars when I do the windows. Depending on the angle of the sun, it can be useful. I also thinks it adds to the looks of the car just as the tinted windows do.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Naw turning feels the same but it feels bigger on the road...i like it so far.
Main reason i got them was u seen the mudflaps sticking out past tire and i didnt like that.
Can I ask where you purchased your 1" spacers? And which mud flaps do you have? All I see out there on flaps is that they don't work with fender flares. Which ones do you have?

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
Can I ask where you purchased your 1" spacers? And which mud flaps do you have? All I see out there on flaps is that they don't work with fender flares. Which ones do you have?
:) Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions :question: Do you have a lift on yours:question: Your tires and
wheels what size are they :question: Thank you :)

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
:) Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions :question: Do you have a lift on yours:question: Your tires and
wheels what size are they :question: Thank you :)
I have the HRG 1.5" lift. Bushwacker flares. Wheels are Mickey Thompson 245 65 R17. Wheels are DX4 X-Trail 17" 5-108's.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
:) Thank you ! Your BS/BL looks Sharp :rockon:
Thanks! I love it. RC doesn't make a nudge bar that works for the 360+ nor the tow hooks so looking now that the Rally Renovations. I can keep the hooks with their setup.
Trying to find the wheel spacers too. Amazon is out of stock completely and SO many kinds of mud flaps out there too.

Jasonj7858

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Big Bend..22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Let me know what you find out! If I put spacers I'd probably need to put some kind of mud flaps, but I haven't seen any that say they work with flares.
I have the flares from ford accessories, the front mudflaps have to be trimmed but i had ford put them on with absolutely no problems...i ordered my bronco with mudflaps, and had flares added....i got my spacers from amazon...but researched...and found the ones made by titan had alot of good reviews...just wanted the cheaper price from amazon.
I ordered me some new tires....
Size 245/70 17...Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T....havent put on yet, but using tirecalculator.com...i compared my oem to the new ones...using the wheel offset ...it showed that my new tires were only 4mm closer to inside...with the 1 inch spacers...so im assuming the tires will fit...but dont know yet...i will let yall know results when i get them fitted....the 245/70 17 are an inch and half taller..do we will see.
Sponsored