What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

TravisPNW

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I dropped her off this morning for paint correction... full frontal PPF including ABCD pillars and roof crown... plus ceramic coating along with tinting the front windows to match the rest of the vehicle and throwing in a windshield strip.

She has 400 miles on her and hasn't seen anything but local street traffic... no interstate travel as of yet. The perks of a 5 mile local commute.

The once over didn't reveal any rock chips so hopefully they won't find any... but I have touch up paint just in case.

Pickup ETA Friday afternoon.

Will post before/after pics.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
what size are your rims?
I'm glad discount tire was able to get back to you. I was at work and would of had to look up the size. I've got over 30,000 miles on those tires and they still look awesome.

MeTheGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Today I added the AVS front deflector and lo-pro window guards. Thank you Ford Pass Rewards! The roof rack was a week ago and the roof crossbars a week before that. Added rear bumper guard, rear cargo net, Bronco steering wheel cover, and Bronco console cover. Also tray behind info screen and assortment tray in console.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_20221104_152554375_HDR

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Well I’m sure someone will say “could have told you that” but for any others that are wondering do not buy one of the Bronco emblems off Amazon. I did and after installing it I noticed that it was starting to separate from the adhesive, not at the car but at the emblem itself. Well I made the decision to buy the official Ford one and take this one off the car. I’m glad I did because once I did it came off the adhesive real easy and that’s when I noticed it was basically hollow inside and was really only attached to the adhesive around the edges. Of course the adhesive itself was stuck to the BS like nobodies business and it took me about 45 minutes using slight heat and my nails ending up with Goo Gone to get the last bit of adhesive off the paint. I am hopeful that the official one will work better. You live and learn as they say.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
New tires going on right now at Discount Tire
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? E2A101E8-5D91-4A9C-A2CA-D8236805093E

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
New tires going on right now at Discount Tire
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? E2A101E8-5D91-4A9C-A2CA-D8236805093E
I went with the Falkens, too. 235/65R17. I have a matching spare rim and it fits in the spare tire well just fine. I can’t get the nut on, but it doesn’t seem to matter. Mine went on Wednesday. I also had black locking lugs put on.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
I went with the Falkens, too. 235/65R17. I have a matching spare rim and it fits in the spare tire well just fine. I can’t get the nut on, but it doesn’t seem to matter. Mine went on Wednesday. I also had black locking lugs put on.
Strange mine went on just fine for the spare.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
BTW the guys at my local one blew my mind. They were like the NASCAR pit crew. I rolled up at 8am and was driving away at 8:25am total efficiency.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Jane has a matching spare rim as well. I had the same issue. I designed a new nut but used a printed plastic washer and M10 nut for safety purposes until I find time to print the final version.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 390F625C-CD5B-45CC-A820-AA88F5270C2B

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Jane has a matching spare rim as well. I had the same issue. I designed a new nut but used a printed plastic washer and M10 nut for safety purposes until I find time to print the final version.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 390F625C-CD5B-45CC-A820-AA88F5270C2B
Ahh I see the difference. My spare is not the same wheel as the other 4. It looks like the steel wheel option. Should it have been the same? Or did you purchase a matching wheel for the spare?
Sponsored