What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
FWIW When Ford contacted me via email I gave a thorough review of everything from the dealer to the vehicle. I advised them that it seemed petty to omit an engine shroud cover. I also advised the same as omitting seat back protectors and fog lights from the "BB Package" I was able to get my seat back protectors by not the window sticker but the actual build sheet specifications. It was based on production date of the vehicle. The decluttering seemed to change as supply lessened(common sense). I still feel that even on a $31,000 compact SUV minor things like the seat back protector and engine cover should be there. The fog lights I understand but that could be retained also.
I complained about my under dash panel.they ordered it .. and called ford directly and they gave me 100 gift card for engine cover missing
Sponsored

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Not sure if i ever posted this. All the little things get away from you. But i really like these sport pedals. Think i payed 17 bucks

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220421_084924

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Added these side fender LED lights today, that blink with the directionals. Carefully pop out the stock ones and these snap right in and are already wired (with red and black lead wires) all you have to do is connect/tap them into your headlight signal wires (blue on drivers side, yellow on passengers side and add a ground. Easy mod even for me to do :clap:
Bought mine off of Amazon

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Screenshot 2022-05-14 110750

Last edited:

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
This is the correct part and it comes with the lens btw. Thanks!!
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1652552733043

Best part of the forum is it's members
Normally I'd be consulting a Hayes or Chilton's manual
But that's part of the past
Sure $100 for a CD repair manual
Grateful to have this forum
Appreciative of the intel I've collected
Big thanks to the group

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Started considering removing the vinyl from the front and plasti-dip from the back and going back to white BRONCO lettering... the black really disappears.. Thinking I liked the way the white looked, particularly in the front, might leave back, not sure...

When passing it's hard to see the BRONCO on the front with the vinyl:
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 241A5292.JPG
Glad to see another BS guy from San Antone here. I just picked up my Badlands from Jordan Ford last Tuesday!

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? DA07B8D6-D4F4-40FB-B532-4B1102BDD718_1_201_a

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Put quarter panel decals on one

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 04659C15-9889-456F-9F91-46FC74F2303A
IMO the slant of the quarter panel sticker looks out of place so close to the vertical line of the door gap.

jpsasha

Big Bend
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
IMO the slant of the quarter panel sticker looks out of place so close to the vertical line of the door gap.
Yeah, we probably should have placed it a little farther back.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Rather boring, changed the oil and filter (Kirkland 5/30 and Motorcraft filter) rotated all four tires and torque wrenched the lugs. Cleaned the air filter, and blew up a socket reattaching the skid plate. Bronco needed some attention and I finally had a day to get it done