What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I am considering adding some pin striping on my Velocity Blue Bronco Sport, that matches the color inside the Badlands emblem? This is the best I can do on my iPhone. Zoom in for a better look, and let me know what do you think about this color combo? I've also considered similar striping but matching the white lettering on front and back OR matching the silver/grey top.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 07663D88-F6E8-40FC-AB3E-48DD0BD4A2E9_1_201_a
Just saying...orange and blue are color compliments. I like the idea. Perhaps remove the Badlands decal and transition the rear of the bottom stripes into a badlands logo? If subtle is the goal what you have looks good. Try it with grey/silver the same way you did here and see which one grabs you. It will be obvious.
Sponsored

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Just saying...orange and blue are color compliments. I like the idea. Perhaps remove the Badlands decal and transition the rear of the bottom stripes into a badlands logo? If subtle is the goal what you have looks good. Try it with grey/silver the same way you did here and see which one grabs you. It will be obvious.
I like it. However if I go the blue/orange route, I'll looks like a Florida Gator fan instead of the LSU Tiger fan that I am!

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 5.39.21 PM

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I like it. However if I go the blue/orange route, I'll looks like a Florida Gator fan instead of the LSU Tiger fan that I am!

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 5.39.21 PM
Solid point...this is why I'd never drive green or red/silver...UM alum/athlete...I bleed maize and blue.
I'd say the Badlands orange is a bit more yellow orange...not quite gator colors....but point well taken.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Solid point...this is why I'd never drive green or red/silver...UM alum/athlete...I bleed maize and blue.
I'd say the Badlands orange is a bit more yellow orange...not quite gator colors....but point well taken.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I like the top pin stripe in orange. Not much for the door moulding stripes. Maybe a full piece of vynil in the door moulding spot would look better to me

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Today I finished an image file in photoshop for cutting a decal. I am posting a jpg version here for anyone who would like to make their own. I used the sketch from the Ford media site and fonts in PS to my liking. I hope you all like it. Thanks.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? bronco SPORT BIG BEND