What cleaning products are you using?

RobKirk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Curious what everyone is using for wiping down their dash/console/interior doors & surfaces. Any thumbs up or thumbs down for particular products out there?
Sponsored

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Curious what everyone is using for wiping down their dash/console/interior doors & surfaces. Any thumbs up or thumbs down for particular products out there?
Lucas Oil Interior Detailer. Available at 4Wheel Parts and most auto supply stores

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Suggestions for cleaning cloth brands? I'm looking for some that won't scratch or swirl the black glossy pillars.

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Suggestions for cleaning cloth brands? I'm looking for some that won't scratch or swirl the black glossy pillars.
Pick up a pack of 100% cotton rags from a home improvement/auto parts store, or use an old, clean, cotton t shirt.

Rincon

Badlands
First Name
Laird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Cactus Gray
https://www.lenosgarage.com/

I have been using Jayā€™s products on the BS and our other cars for about two years now. Great stuff, and I also ordered some towels from them. Interior detailer works well, no greasy shiny residue, works well on the screen also. Highly recommended.

im OCD on the piano black surfaces, use a clean high pile microfiber when drying and polishing it. No scratches yet

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
I have a question on cleaning/prevention ideas for cleaning above the rear hatch.
Ford Bronco Sport What cleaning products are you using? IMG_2884.JPG

This photo is after washing and drying. How do you keep this area clean. It's hard to see unless you have a camera and it easily collects gravel dust.

First Name
nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just ordered some double blacks from P&S. Will be my first time using it, but a buddy of mine swears by it.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Iā€™ve always used a damp soft cloth on my dash. Everyone suggest products? Do they add a benefit?

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
I have a question on cleaning/prevention ideas for cleaning above the rear hatch.
Ford Bronco Sport What cleaning products are you using? IMG_2884.JPG

This photo is after washing and drying. How do you keep this area clean. It's hard to see unless you have a camera and it easily collects gravel dust.
You canā€™t prevent that area from getting dirty. Stuff will always find its way in there through the panel gap of the body work. Same with the door jambs. Wherever there is a gap, stuff will find its way in.

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Iā€™ve always used a damp soft cloth on my dash. Everyone suggest products? Do they add a benefit?
With our rubberized dash, a damp cloth is probably all youā€™ll need. I like using Aerospace 303 on interior trim to help prevent UV discoloration, but Iā€™m not sure that itā€™s compatible with our dash material.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I use Lucas Interior Detail and a micro-fiber cloth for everything inside. Really gets dirt out of the floor mats. Get the basic carwash with ceramic applied. Have some Lucas ceramic spray if I want to put extra on the nose of the vehicle. Use a spray foam tire shine, not particular about what brand. I'm sold on Lucas products.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I donā€˜t use the automatic car wash but instead the self clean bay. Water, soap and no brush. Inside I use Adamā€™s Interior Detail Wash. Nice job on multiple types of surfaces and Motorcraft tire spray. Just washed it this morning, usually every two weeks. Get the pollen off.

Ford Bronco Sport What cleaning products are you using? BC62C904-93EB-49F9-ACEC-76AEF9C5602F
Sponsored