A_griff11

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Meguiar's interior quick detailer, and meguiar’s glass cleaner on the windows.
You can use Meguiar’s interior quick detailer on the leather seats right? About to go pick some up soon
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You can use Meguiar’s interior quick detailer on the leather seats right? About to go pick some up soon
Personally, use leather cleaner/conditioner. Effax makes a great cleaner/conditioner and smells great after application. Used it on all my leather seats. Found it at a local saddle shop/equine retailer for saddles when my daughter used to ride and had a saddle worth more than it should have been. Stuff was great on seats and steering wheel, never made it slick or hard to grip/sit.

Ford Bronco Sport What cleaning products are you using? PXL_20210706_235554643

Meguiar's also makes good leather products Leather care

A_griff11

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Personally, use leather cleaner/conditioner. Effax makes a great cleaner/conditioner and smells great after application. Used it on all my leather seats. Found it at a local saddle shop/equine retailer for saddles when my daughter used to ride and had a saddle worth more than it should have been. Stuff was great on seats and steering wheel, never made it slick or hard to grip/sit.

Ford Bronco Sport What cleaning products are you using? PXL_20210706_235554643

Meguiar's also makes good leather products Leather care
Thanks for the info. Do you also use that for the suede-like leather at the top of the seats/headrest?

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
I would go with other people’s suggestions leather. I’ve only had one vehicle with leather seats and that was 10+ years ago lol.

A_griff11

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I don‘t use the automatic car wash but instead the self clean bay. Water, soap and no brush. Inside I use Adam’s Interior Detail Wash. Nice job on multiple types of surfaces and Motorcraft tire spray. Just washed it this morning, usually every two weeks. Get the pollen off.

Ford Bronco Sport What cleaning products are you using? BC62C904-93EB-49F9-ACEC-76AEF9C5602F
What are you using on the leather/vinyl seats?

A_griff11

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I use Lucas Interior Detail and a micro-fiber cloth for everything inside. Really gets dirt out of the floor mats. Get the basic carwash with ceramic applied. Have some Lucas ceramic spray if I want to put extra on the nose of the vehicle. Use a spray foam tire shine, not particular about what brand. I'm sold on Lucas products.
Do you use
I use Lucas Interior Detail and a micro-fiber cloth for everything inside. Really gets dirt out of the floor mats. Get the basic carwash with ceramic applied. Have some Lucas ceramic spray if I want to put extra on the nose of the vehicle. Use a spray foam tire shine, not particular about what brand. I'm sold on Lucas products.
Is this the product you are using on the interior? Interior doors, dash, seats, and console?
https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/c/lucas-oil-products/lucas-oil-products-slick-mist-interior-detailer-/luc10514/luc1/10514?store=2157&gclid=CjwKCAjwoZWHBhBgEiwAiMN66emZCdcBc3p53Bwqnarnx8Unqf0rQplhC093yV2jyo1ftZC7FwNPYhoCjbEQAvD_BwE

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I bought one of these. https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/griots-garage-foaming-sprayer-51140/10219281-P
Cuts the wash time for the BS and my Waverunner in half

As for cleaning products:

Meguiar’s gold class shampoo
Meguiar’s Quik detailer (when I’m wiping it down to dry)
Meguiar’s Quik interior detailer
Meguiar’s ultimate all wheel cleaner

This weekend I plan on polishing the glass and putting CarPro FlyBy30 on the windshield. Just bought a Milwaukee M12 cordless polisher, will use that with Lake Country Glass Pads and CarPro Ceriglass to remove any water spots or imperfections.

BaseOrBust

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus
2 step power wash at home ( Chemical Guys Honeydew snow foam in foam cannon, then mitten wash with Meguairs Ultimate). Touchelss dry with leaf blower. Armor Oil Extreme combo for wheels & tires. Turtle Wax tire foam for dull spots.
Ford Bronco Sport What cleaning products are you using? 20210711_194424

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
2 step power wash at home ( Chemical Guys Honeydew snow foam in foam cannon, then mitten wash with Meguairs Ultimate). Touchelss dry with leaf blower. Armor Oil Extreme combo for wheels & tires. Turtle Wax tire foam for dull spots.
Ford Bronco Sport What cleaning products are you using? 20210711_194424
Leaf blower......... now why didn't I think of that. :crackup:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Leaf blower......... now why didn't I think of that. :crackup:
honestly works great. I used it on my grill when I had a lot of chrome. always seemed to drip hours later. A buddy at the fire station used it after cleaning a rig, which always had to be parade spotless...mind...blown, no pun intended. just have to be careful not to get too close and bump the paint...yep, i've done that. Soap I've used that meguiars. Recently used voodoo ride car soap. Seems to do a nice job. It's mild on the finishes. Hard to beat meguiars anything though

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
honestly works great. I used it on my grill when I had a lot of chrome. always seemed to drip hours later. A buddy at the fire station used it after cleaning a rig, which always had to be parade spotless...mind...blown, no pun intended. just have to be careful not to get too close and bump the paint...yep, i've done that. Soap I've used that meguiars. Recently used voodoo ride car soap. Seems to do a nice job. It's mild on the finishes. Hard to beat meguiars anything though
Anything above works great, just stay away from using a pressure washer for the interior. :like:
Sponsored

Last edited: