Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I hope this helps some of you that have been waiting for production date longer than some of us. Ordered BS Outer Banks on 01/10 and got an email notification today that production week is currently scheduled for 02/21. Of course that could change, but I was very surprised to get something so soon. Also, the email contained the VIN which is great. So, call your dealer or check your email inbox!
I ordered my BS OB 12/21.
Did you receive production date / VIN info from your dealer or from Ford?
I haven't received anything.
Sponsored

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
Mine is scheduled to be built on 1/24. Checked with my dealer last week and he said it was still on for then. When I checked to see if a window sticker had been created yet on the ford website it said not yet.... but when I checked on this website I found the window sticker...so I am guessing that's a good sign?? Does that mean it should actually built 1/24? How long does it usually take to get after build date?? Anyone know? Thanks for any info!
Yes and no. Production will likely start next week. It could take 3-4 days or up to two weeks (possibly more), so try to have patience and hope for the best. Good luck!

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
Ordered my Outerbanks 12/6 and got an email yesterday that my production week is 2/14.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Mine is scheduled to be built on 1/24. Checked with my dealer last week and he said it was still on for then. When I checked to see if a window sticker had been created yet on the ford website it said not yet.... but when I checked on this website I found the window sticker...so I am guessing that's a good sign?? Does that mean it should actually built 1/24? How long does it usually take to get after build date?? Anyone know? Thanks for any info!
I haven’t seen a window sticker yet. But haven’t gotten a delay email either.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
My wife ordered hers on 12/4, got the confirmation email from Ford the same day, no further updates since then. Do notifications only go out on Thursdays?

kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My Badlands, ordered 9/29, arrived at dealer couple days ago, driving the Outerbanks down to Scottsdale AZ tomorrow to do the swap. Had my 17”s w/ 265 KO2’s taken off and put the factory 18’s back on. Will roll on the new tires for a K or two, then put the KO2’s on.

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My wife ordered hers on 12/4, got the confirmation email from Ford the same day, no further updates since then. Do notifications only go out on Thursdays?
Same boat. Ordered my BL on 12/02 and have not got a production date. Sales guy just called and said it should be coming soon . . . but I'm pretty bummed.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Production date was 1/19, all 7 modules were checked 1/19, and now the “activate vehicle” button on the app gives an error. Hopefully I’m close to built and shipped?

Delivery ETA is 2/7.

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered my BS OB 12/21.
Did you receive production date / VIN info from your dealer or from Ford?
I haven't received anything.
The VIN was in the email directly from Ford. I waited until today to look it up on Ford website and it worked today.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Same boat. Ordered my BL on 12/02 and have not got a production date. Sales guy just called and said it should be coming soon . . . but I'm pretty bummed.
Yeah she was going to reach out to her sales rep but I figure it would be a waste of time. We will see what next week brings.

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
Same here. Ordered a BL 11/2 and no production date yet. Pretty frustrating