Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yes it is. Cyber orange. I hope it looks more like the forum pictures and less like the one I saw on Christmas eve.
Pictures when you get it
Sponsored

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The other picture on this post not long ago was from the back so here is one from the front. Front plate bracket is on but didn't get my custom applejack plate yet.

Also as an edit, its sunny obviously so she looks much more yellow than the other posters cyber orange. Interesting that.

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) badlands

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
The other picture on this post not long ago was from the back so here is one from the front. Front plate bracket is on but didn't get my custom applejack plate yet.

Also as an edit, its sunny obviously so she looks much more yellow than the other posters cyber orange. Interesting that.

Congrats! How do you like driving it?

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Says it arrived at a station in Conway, PA.
North of Pittsburgh a bit. Good chance it’ll be coming down the tracks through my hometown. Hope they make good time across PA for ya!

Always wondered where all those cars were heading to when I’d be sitting by the river fishing and the car haulers came rolling by.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL

WOO!

RogueSlayer

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine is a dealer order that I have a deposit on. Ordered 9/13, in production 12/9, and no update since. Estimated delivery date still says 1/12. Dealer mentioned sometimes they just show up with no updates. Is that true? Do they not update the tracker the same for the dealer orders?
I have all the same dates as you. Mine is also one that my dealer already had on order and fit the majority of my needs. I am also stuck in production on the tracker.

I talked to my dealer today and was told that he did not know why it still shows as in production for basically a month now.

He did mention that he just got someoneelse's vehicle 5 weeks early. So, there is sometimes no known rhyme or reason.

Just a guess but dealer orders may infact not update the same as special orders. The factory would know that the special order is sold where as a dealer order is just seen as being ordered for stock with no way of knowing it has been sold. Hence, no need to update.

I am not usually a good guesser though.?

Tpipak

Outer Banks
First Name
Tori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
Ordered 10/25, original production date 1/24. Just got an email that production moved back to 2/7. ☹

kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Got the "Built" email for my Hot Pepper Red BS BL (with 360 assist+ and premium package) overnight. Ordered 9/29, Built checkmark 1/6. Going to Scottsdale AZ, estimated delivery 1/24. Will be trading in the OB for this one (after putting the stock wheels/tires back on), asked the dealer to install the tow package before I pick it up.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange

How do you feel about the color now that it’s in your driveway finally?

Last edited:

johnabsher

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Finally got the built email from Ford yesterday on my wife's 22 Outer Banks edition with moonroof. Originally ordered on 9/7 and showing an expected delivery to our dealer of 2/2-2/8. Needless to say, she is very excited!!

Rick Ford

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Got an email this morning saying mine was built 12/22 and is scheduled to be delivered 1/8!

never got an in-production email, so I was a bit worried but happy to hopefully have it the week I return from the holidays!
We ordered BS/BL on 9/17/21, went into production 12/14/21, built 1/5/22 and now waiting on shipping and its ride home.

johnnyoknows

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
How long after ordering did you guys get your email from Ford that it was scheduled for production? I ordered a 2022 BS Badlands on 11/14, I received my order confirmation email a few days later on 11/17... but it's been radio silence since then. I tried reaching out to my sales rep for more info yesterday but I haven't heard back yet.
Sponsored