TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Hi all. Here is what I started with for the "other" Bronco forum. VERY quick logo I threw together for fun that suddenly took on a life of its own:

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... GIAG-sticker03

If anyone is interested in a similar Sport version, I made one today in different colors that plays with the ideas y'all were discussing (Sport works in all environments):

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... GIAG-sticker01_SPORT

I also was messing around with the headlight shape, based on some other comments. I agree, it's a distinctive, cool shape. I tried to come up with a logo, but I am not happy with how far I got and am still working on it. Here's what I have so far:

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport-headlight

These are all sticker designs for full color. I can simplify the colors for a one-color vinyl decal if necessary, depending on the design.

Let me know what you think. If this isn't the kind of thing you were looking for, I'm open to suggestions
Great job @elmystico . Love to see the symmetrical headlight version too. Maybe we can have the bottom quarter of the badge logos with each different color available (cactus grey, cyber orange, etc.)
Sponsored

elmystico

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.zazzle.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser
I started to get a little concerned that Ford would not appreciate us using its horsey logo and Bronco grille typography without permission, so I made this. The buckin' Bronc was at the top but I swapped it out for some mountains. I also added a little definition for the flares and door panel indent.

This kind of bails on the whole city/country thing, but just another option. A little more of the typical kind of hip badge style you see a lot of these days. I do like the combo of "Get your GOAT and Find Your Wild."

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport-FINDYOURWILD-01

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I started to get a little concerned that Ford would not appreciate us using its horsey logo and Bronco grille typography without permission, so I made this. The buckin' Bronc was at the top but I swapped it out for some mountains. I also added a little definition for the flares and door panel indent.

This kind of bails on the whole city/country thing, but just another option. A little more of the typical kind of hip badge style you see a lot of these days. I do like the combo of "Get your GOAT and Find Your Wild."

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport-FINDYOURWILD-01
I LOVE this!! I can see a few different color options of this, and depending on colors you could still do a simplified landscape in the back, but this is AWESOME!!!

I also really really like that this is distinct from the B6G badge.

You have a good point about the trademarks as well. Depending on how these are made, that could be an issue eventually.

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Yeah.. looking at this more, I love the slogan choice, i like the icon additions, the fonts are great.. all this needs is some color variations.. outstanding!

I still am thinking about a long horizontal one that plays off the headlight design.. but not to replace this one.. as a sticker for those places were you need something long and skinny.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
(clearly I’m obsessing about this vehicle too much. But it’s fun.)
it occurred to me that one of the things I like about the Sport is that it is both town and wild. while the big boy bronco is mostly wild.

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Could we have the bronco sport in it flat towing Johnny 5 or put him on the roof rack? He's brought too much joy to this thread to abandon him now.
Maybe incorporate him into the long sticker... Johnny Bronco... :D

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Could we have the bronco sport in it flat towing Johnny 5 or put him on the roof rack? He's brought too much joy to this thread to abandon him now.
Or.. to prevent trademark issues, just put a J5 in the design...

elmystico

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.zazzle.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser
Maybe incorporate him into the long sticker... Johnny Bronco... :D
Could probably get away with a Johnny 5 silhouette. Another trademarked character we have to be careful with. Sorry to piss on the campfire again, but I know from experience. I do think "Johnny Bronco" is a good idea to work on!

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I added some new wheels to the Sport. Good? Bad?

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport-FINDYOURWILD-01c

Also, here are a couple of quick attempts at Johnny 5.

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... J5head02

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... J5head
I like the new wheels, but might need the other version depending on what size it's printed at.

Johnny5 is very nice.. not sure which I like best.. need to sleep on this one..

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Just came to say I love the direction this is going. I prefer the grey and blue over the grey and orange but if we get this to actual production I will absolutely be buying several.

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... 1598458519751

@elmystico Here's a VERY rough version of the layout I was thinking for the long sticker.. it certainly needs a lot of help.

Also, what's a good option for getting stickers made? Something like Redbubble, or do we need another place that will do something that would last on vehicle windows?
Sponsored